Toa Gali

Kaleidoscope Tekulo

:kaukau: I thought it was drawn in oil pastels, but I guess I was wrong. I have no clue what a DS is, but it doesn't look digital at all. Rather, I'm reminded of Van Gogh. Still, I love the pose. It reminds me of the almighty conductor in Disney's Fantasia. My only critique is that she doesn't have her awesomesauce claws.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Thanks everyone! ^^ Though, I should clarify that I did this on a 3DS (which I'm not sure if that makes much of a difference, but in case anyone was curious).I actually don't find it too challenging to draw on it in Art Academy other than the lack of fine details. I'm not half bad at the water effects, so that's actually what inspired me to draw Gali. ^^ @Kragh: As for the Fantasia pose, I actually didn't use a model or a base at all (which I probably should have done. XP), but I'm glad that's what it reminded you of. ^^ And it doesn't look digital mainly because Art Academy (the program I'm using) is designed to look like actual brush strokes, so it gives the artwork a traditional effect. It's an interesting style for digital artwork.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing