Neon Spirit (Breakout Villain)

A product of the HF building "event" at the lego store and enemy for my recon team agent.front:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/garnira/bionicles/brkout_villain_001.jpgback:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/garnira/bionicles/brkout_villain_002.jpgname: neon spiritoccupation: villaincrime(s):robbery, murder, conspiracycurrent illegal activity: illegal protodermis mininglocation: katon city nemesis: michael shock claw

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

I'm sure this topic has made a number of age 15+ Hero Factory fans on this site very jealous that they could not make one of these during the event. The build is pretty straightforward, but really, I like those wings. They appear to double as weapons if they have to, and the blade daggers coming from the front of them supports that theory. Also not too sure about his name, but whatever. Not a bad job.-Ced

[/quote

This is epic. The whole body design gives a "beast" feel instead of a "spirit" feel but it's still cool. The wings, though a bit plain, look awesome. However, I think there should be actual hand pieces to it.

thanks! I was actually thinking about calling it the neon lycan thanks to the bestial appearance, but it didn't flow well. The wings were mostly made to be a goldmine of parts once i'm through with this. Edited by ~garnira returns~

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

Whoa, whoa, so you got to buy this? How much? I want to do this so bad. Ah well, rules are rules. He looks pretty good for a basic HF build, although the legs are a bit too long. Nice wings.

if the lego store staff are nice, i doubt you will have a problem getting one (as long as you aren't shoving kids out of the way to get to the parts bins).

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

That's pretty bad ###### dude! Love the use of the lime green and black... I'm assuming those are HF pieces?Really? How is [ ] bad?Edit: Do not bypass the filter, even if you do not agree with it.-Wind-

Double Edit: Honest questions, or having someone just assume that I don't agree with it.... Though the way the querstion was completely avoided, classic.

Edited by Tomago: Toa of Time

~T:ToT~

tomago_banner_1_gif.gif