What's Next?

Obviously with the cliffhanger ending of the Breakout episodes, I fully expect that the story will follow up on that next year. This is the most continuity there's ever been in the Hero Factory series, and it would be a radical (and IMO, bad) decision if they just left that cliffhanger open-ended to come back to it in the more distant future.So next year we should expect a "Villain Factory" to emerge. This will allow for similarly-diverse storytelling and sets to this year's Breakout series. If we see "villain cores" made of anti-quaza, then it would also be a way TLG would stop needing to include Hero Cores in the villain sets for codes.I don't know if Von Nebula would return as a set. The possibility is there for him to get a new form, but frankly I wouldn't mind if he kept his 2010 appearance and played the same role for the "Villain Factory" as Akiyama Makuro plays for the Hero Factory.