Trinity Apartment Blocks.

6053808394_d0f79b3702.jpgTrinity Apartment Blocks. by [Lego Junkie], on FlickrAfter a months work and a Bricklink order later, I present to you, The Trinity Apartment Blocks!Encompassing pretty much my whole collection of Lt. Bley bricks and Trans green tiles, I'd figure that at least 60+ hours went into thisAnd honestly, I think it's probably my best work yet in the Apocalego genre.Check out the set on flickr for more pictures!http://www.flickr.com/photos/legojunkie/sets/72157627456656146/with/6053808394/

I have seen many different apocalego MOCs, but they all pale in comparison to this. This is art. So much detail is in there, it really looks like it's old and falling apart, absolutely wonderful effect you pulled off there. Looks incredibly realistic, the wires are great. The shipwreck looks very wrecked, like a shipwreck should. The micro versions are nice, too. 10/10, obviously.Oh, an Welcome to :bzpower:

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love this! Entire thing is a visual masterpiece.Really nice capes on the figs and great variation in their outfits. Ship has a nice tilt to it. I like the red and white fabric on the lookout tower.Lovely green tiles, too. They contrast well with the texture of the grass.