Robot Law Enforcer

Paleo

This MOC is dedicated to Squishy, because this was born out of an attempt to create a character for him.

The ALL NEW Robo-Enforcer of Justice!

It carries a soundwave-blast-o-matic and a slice-o-dice-o-blade.

(this is what happens when the Police Dept. and the Advertising Business partner up)

robo_enforcer3_resize.jpg

Comments and Criticism are appreciated.

Edited by Paleo

Pretty slick, the legs have an interesting design that I have seen before but no like this. Great work! :D

╔╗──╔═══╦═══╦══╦════╦╗─╔╗

║║──║╔══╣╔═╗╠╣╠╣╔╗╔╗║║─║║

║║──║╚══╣║─║║║║╚╝║║╚╣╚═╝║

║║─╔╣╔══╣╚═╝║║║──║║─║╔═╗║

║╚═╝║╚══╣╔═╗╠╣╠╗─║║─║║─║║

╚═══╩═══╩╝─╚╩══╝─╚╝─╚╝─╚╝

I like the body and arm designs. The weapon is also cool. However, the lower legs do not really look good, maybe you could add some armor.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Very nice build you have here. The entire body has a good design, and looks lightweight yet still protective enough. I like the dark blue and trans-lime colors you have used, but I think there is a bit too much light gray overall. I'd rather see white or black, or at least some more blue on the thing's back. Right now I feel the gray doesn't look armor-y enough for the back.

@Veigar's Shadow and Leaith: Thanks!@Toa of Smooth Jazz: Could you be more specific with your idea? There aren't many ways to add armor to the legs, but I'm interested in whatever idea you have for it.@Katuko: The grey was used as mechanical-esque greebling. Black or white wouldn't have been able to fulfill the purpose. Also, adding armoring to the back is somewhat difficult, considering the shoulders are placed so far back as a result of the chest design.