Ranks?

Indigogeek

What are these ranks I see? (Tohunga, Toa, Defender of Mata Nui, etc.) Could you list them, and I would also like to know how to earn them and what the requiremtns are. Also, I'd like to know what all the other things in that area mean and how to earn them.

Tu2d6W7.jpg

The ranks are posting ranks. Every time your post count reaches a certain number, your posting rank (and the accompanying rank image if you are a Premier Member) will change, but what rank you earn with which post count is a secret. ;) There are also custom titles reserved to people with a certain achievement. The most frequent custom ranks you will see are Senior Staff (for staff members who´ve been on the team for over three years) and BZPRPG Staff, but there are some others as well.The spinning mask represents how long you´ve been on BZPower:Vahi: 1 yearAvohkii: 2 yearsGreat Huna: 3 yearsRahaga Norik head: 4 yearsOlmak: 5 yearsFaxon: 6 yearsIgnika: 7 yearsAckar helmet: 8 yearsHau: 9 yearsHapori Tohu's disembodied-yet-gloriously-spinning head: 10 yearsThe grey/white bar represents your proto level. Please read this topic to learn everything you need to know about proto. ;)For future reference, please check out The New Q&A Compendium before asking a BZPower-related question. ;) You would have found answers to all your questions there.-Gata signoff.jpg

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^