Super Smash Bros.

Argaraffe

The old topic has been dead for around 3 months, with a new SSB game coming in the future, its time for a new one. Discuss the Super Smash Bros. series here. As for me, I usually use Wario, Falco, or the Kirby characters in my matches; but I'm thinking about learning a new character over the summer. What would you guys recommend?

My personal best in order from best to good: Lucas, Marth, Ganondorf, Toon link, and Samus/zero suit. Other ones I'm semi good at are Meta knight, snake, rob, kirby.I recommend trying out Lucas. He may not look much but if you get down some combos then hes a serious threat. Some advice on him; Hes better in the air with combos. Don't try to fight too much just on the ground, try to jump around.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I usually use Ike, Samus (nearly always zero suit), Link, Peach, Fox, and Snake.Of course, I haven't been able to play for a while since my Wii broke the day after I got Xenoblade. I'll hopefully be back to smashing by mid-June, though.

Thanks guys, I'll be sure to give Lucas a try. Also, what would you guys want in the next Smash Bros? Personally, I would love more Star Fox and Sonic characters. Maybe Peppy, Leon, Knuckles, and Shadow? I'd like Olimar, Ice Climbers, and Ness or Lucas to be replaced as well.

Edited by Argaraffe

Some metroid characters would be nice you only see samus.

I think Samus one of the only characters who appears in multiple games. Unless they finally make Ridley playable.I'd like to see more F-Zero characters, myself. Perhaps they could introduce Black Shadow as a character and give him all of Ganondorf's old moves and stats, so that Ganondorf can finally have moves that suit him instead of being a Captain Falcon clone. It's unlikely, though, considering how popular Ganondorf is in Smash Bros.And of course, if Isaac from Golden Sun got promoted from Assist Trophy to playable character it would be amazing. Or if any other character from Golden Sun became playable, for that matter.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

There's a teacher at my school that always has Melee games in his room at lunch. I'm in 4th on the player's list (so I get to always play in the first game) and have become infamous (in a good way) for my signature move of leaping across the stage while air-charging a Falcon Punch.Oh, and my mains:Captain Falcon (in Melee)Samus (in Brawl)My playing style for both of them is such that I've been unofficially classified as a stage hazard.

Edited by Cobui

fjRqLk4.jpg

Some metroid characters would be nice you only see samus.

RUNDAS RUNDAS RUNDAS

I think Samus one of the only characters who appears in multiple games. Unless they finally make Ridley playable.

Yeah, but they characters don't necessarily have to appear in multiple games. Lucario at the time of Brawl, etc. Rundas wouldn't be much of a stretch, as Corruption's release was shortly after Brawl's. Anyway, him being a character would make me immensely happy. Especially if he has a cool stage based on Corruption, like a Temple of Bryyo one.~B~

I've had Brawl for quite a while; my characters of choice are Wolf and Marth. For new characters...definitely Shulk, but I can't think of too many other than him that I want...Megaman and Waddle Dee, maybe?

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

I absolutely LOVE this game. If anyone wants to PM me for a match... Please do.I'm best with Link, Mario, Olimar, Ness/Lucas, Pikachu, Zelda, Peach, Ike, Kirby, Meta-knight... Well, a lot of characters. :PI want to play this so bad right now... *Hopes for a PM to play*