1336771391m_SPLASH.jpgBy the way, the torso expands.1336769369m_SPLASH.jpgOh boy, inside the crane cabin. You’d be surprised how hard it is to fill in that rigid box, it’s like building a ship in a bottle.BackGreeblesLegs and TurntableHelping BobSo, in case you haven’t caught on yet, this is based on some old Bob the Builder Duplo parts. The blue crane, whose parts are used in this, was named Lofty. I may be the Lego Obsessionist, but for a while when I was younger by obsessions were co-held by Bob and his merry crew of mechanical marvels. Ah, good memories, I love the Lego Bob the Builder sets.I hope you liked it; it was definitely a fun build. C&C much appreciated!Oh, by the way, this will be at BricksCascade and BrickFair, so if you're at either of them be sure to check it out in person! Edited by Lego Obsessionist

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Oh wow, Duplo in a well exacuted Moc, who knew?I love how the torso expands. Could be a model for future cranes?... I love those legs, very mechanical like. The arms as well are good. I see what you did thar with the Duplo parts. They're actually useful in this Moc. xD~Gravity

Edited by Gravity Caiox

Very nice. I love the incorporation of Duplo Bob the Builder pieces. Using Duplo and Technic is certainly something I've never seen before, but it works great. Well executed, and keep up the good work. Maybe you can make more like this. ^_^

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Very nice. I love the incorporation of Duplo Bob the Builder pieces. Using Duplo and Technic is certainly something I've never seen before, but it works great. Well executed, and keep up the good work. Maybe you can make more like this. ^_^

Thanks! I do have plans to continue the series, but I make a lot of plans that don't end up being built. Hopefully, though, I can add a few more BioniDuplo creations here eventually.

This creeped me out at Bricks Cascade. But it's very well put together. I really like the legs, and the way their shape flows. 9/10

Thanks, I like the legs too.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Ha ha! The silliness combined with the sheer ingenuity of this moc is amazing. I've how much character you've given it. The way it stands up is hilarious as well. This gave me a good laugh. I love how "out there" this moc is. I would imagine you had fun making it. 9/10

Majhost sucks