Warning Points?

Onaku

That´s just your proto level. The latest upgrade has has changed the warning system and given members the ability to see their own proto/warning log. In the future, please ask questions related to BZPower in the BZPower Q&A forum, where there have been plenty of topics about this.-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

It means that you have, at one point, lost a Proto point, since the 'Warning Points' and Proto is pretty much one and the same.The system works the reverse of what you'd expect; so +1 warning is actually good, and -1 warning, isn't so good. So, from the looks of it, you've lost a proto point for something; however, the reason for that is only known to the staff and you. =)/EDIT: Ninja'd by Gata, though I included the explanation this time. xD(It's been the reverse lately, I've noticed.)

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

The warning log doesn't show anything, but I know perfectly well what it was, could I talk to some one about this?

About the deduction? I doubt it well help, but I guess you could ask who took proto away from you.Also, next time, this is a question about BZP, please put this in the Q&A section. ^_^ ~Gravity Edited by Gravity Caiox

It means that you have, at one point, lost a Proto point, since the 'Warning Points' and Proto is pretty much one and the same.The system works the reverse of what you'd expect; so +1 warning is actually good, and -1 warning, isn't so good. So, from the looks of it, you've lost a proto point for something; however, the reason for that is only known to the staff and you. =)/EDIT: Ninja'd by Gata, though I included the explanation this time. xD(It's been the reverse lately, I've noticed.)

:P

The warning log doesn't show anything, but I know perfectly well what it was, could I talk to some one about this?

To quote Black Six, "it's possible that during a later upgrade information from the log disappeared". ;)-Gata signoff.jpg Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I've gone through your logs and staff correction notes and can't find anything. You said you know what it was for, but after the upgrade, there's really not a way to figure out who did it. You can PM me if you still want to talk to a staff member about it, though I didn't remove the point.Answered and closed.