So... What Did I Miss?

:tohu: :vahi: :infected: Hullo fellow members! As you probably don't remember, two years ago I was a very active member of these forums. Alas, two years ago I had many problems on my plate that forced me to retreat for a while....But recently, I've stumbled back into these forums and looked at how different it has gotten scince I last was active, so...... What did I miss?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¶)U¶)H€A¶)15

(The Raptor)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------Why do I do this???----------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, but topics like these aren't allowed. ;)Otherwise? Hard to say. There have been a lot of things that have happened, the biggest being the upgrade on the forums.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

:tohu: :vahi: :infected: Oh really? ...sorry...But, yeah, the upgrade is a lot to take in... :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¶)U¶)H€A¶)15

(The Raptor)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------Why do I do this???----------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------

This is pretty much everything that's been updated:We now have built-in notifications, allowing quick updates on topics you're following.PMs are now conversation-based, and the limit is per-conversation, and not per entry in the conversation.The look of the forum is different from the old forums.The blogs are more or less the same, though there are slight differences, like you being able to add multiple categories, there are now tag systems, and some other miscellaneous changes... Though, the report button actually works now.There are some new forums, and some of the forums were placed in a different order.You can now buy Premier Membership from the Store tab, instead of going through the old process, which allows it to be added quicker.There are now status updates, and a brand new look to the profiles, including an 'About Me' section, which supports normal BBC.I believe that's most of the changes, though I might have forgotten some. =)