Bad name for a bad MOC. No surprise though, I am quite rusty considering it has been at least a year since I last made a MOC of any sort.Anyway, on to business, the MOC itself. Not much to say about it really, just yet another rahi creature. Not really had any good ideas up until now...WARNING: THESE ARE FAIRLY LARGE IMAGESkerolox01.jpg_thumb.jpgkerolox02.jpg_thumb.jpgkerolox03.jpg_thumb.jpgkerolox04.jpg_thumb.jpgkerolox05.jpg_thumb.jpgSorry the pictures are such bad quality. I had to take them on my phone because the proper camera I have is worse quality than my phone.So yeah, criticism is expected for this and would be much appreciated.Edit: Images thumbnailed!-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

Yep, big pictures. Anyways, I like where you are going with the 4 legs to standing on the hind legs. The torso is a very creative, but not executed great. For me, it doesn't flow. The pipes are a great touch. I don't like the choice of armor for the shoulders because I don't think it covers enough. Oh, just realized, that's an Inika torso? Again, very creative, but not executed great enough to flow nicely.~Gravity