Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: Smokescreen threw her aside and slammed his foot on her. "Then how did you get into the Decepticons?!" He slowly increased the pressure of his foot on her. The fact that he was twice her size really helped. Hurrazor roared and slammed his head on the wall, knocking himself out again.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Shade"i joined like everyone else! but they never trusted me enough to tell me anything. something like i wasn't decepticon like."

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: HydraHydra had neglected to put the water in the container. she lost control of it and it splashed to the ground. her armor was almost completely black now, with the highlighted blue areas becoming darker. She cursed. "Hold me back, NOW!" she pleaded.

Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: ShadeI DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!IC: HydraHydra started offloading light in every direction. becoming a pure white, blinding light.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: ShadeShade relaxed her battered and dented body, curling into a ball on the floor.IC: HydraShe was fighting to gain control, but it was difficult, and if she didn't win the fight soon, she would probably end up inside one of those cells.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: HydraThe light show stopped what was left was a very angry femme, and she was letting off shadow energy in waves. "you pathetic excuse for an autobot!" she was angry, and barely able to hold herself back from shredding everything in sight.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Hydra/chaos formShe shot him with a look that would stop the atomic clock. "I am. would you like to see out of control?" she was extremely angry, and it was going to be hard to get her back to normal.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: HydraShe turned into what looked like a shadow, absolutely jet black. she collapsed to her knees. she returned to her black and blue color scheme, and completely collapsed to the floor.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: HydraHer armor changed to it's default colors and she blinked, revealing her bright blue optic. "i'm sorry" she said to everyone in the room. She tried to sit up, but the struggle had weakened her.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker had been monitoring all transmissions in and out of the room, the bug would be encrypted of course, all good bugs were. But he could still find it by looking for what wasn't there. The entire room was a buzz with machinery and thus, electricity. Bugs were normally shielded so they would not show up as a electronics to any conventional sensors. Moving quickly, Hunter-Seeker took account of all possible machinery in the room and...found a small dead spot were electricity should how shown up on his internal sensors (quickly calibrated for such a thing)but did not and reached forwards, took the small bug in his hands and crushed it."Now then. To business." He sent a few data packets to his security officers as he spoke. They would know what to do.OOC: Deltus, since Hunter-Seeker is intelligent, there will be security patrols embarking to search the mine very shortly. I suggest your character starts running. Now.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: Thought we were ignoring the emerge from the shadows part...IC (Hunter-Seeker)"Oh? Really?" Hunter-Seekers extra legs suddenly untangled themselves from his back. "How interesting. I would suggest you surrender now spy. You know my reputation and my ways. You have little lose and much to gain."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: Jeez, I leave you people alone for a little while ...Just as a heads-up, I'll be more or less inactive until sometime on the 11th. During that time, Basilisk and Zyke are in charge of using my chars if someone needs to interact with them, Basilisk controlling my Cons and Zyke controlling my Bots.Thanks. =)-Inferna

OOC: so, we just gonna leave hydra on the floor?IC: JoltJolt went to the mess hall on some random urge...

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: The medics who were called to revive Hurrazor helped Hydra and got her to the emergency room for examination and repairs if they were needed.Meanwhile, Smokescreen waited, silent inside the mess hall. He, oddly, didn't retract his faceplate, and was taking in Energon from the pipe despite being in no rush whatsoever.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: JoltJolt noticed the new autobot, and immediateness made himself as unnoticeable as possible. something about that guy just bothered him.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Smokescreen detached the pipe, fully recharged. He noticed a blue Autobot who seemed afraid. Usually, people were afraid of him. He walked up to him and asked, "Do you fear me?" There wasn't a trace of kind sentiment in his cold voice.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg