Toa Mask Powers Reflect On Their Characters

In alot of cases this is true, like Vakama's, Matoro's, Lewe's, cases and most of the others. However, there are a few cases in which I don't agree in. In Toa Marhi Jaller's case I think it's not he is so powerless, I find that now that he is in a fire challenged enviorment, he needs to be more aware of his surrendings, so a mask of sonar helps. There are a couple of others I don't agree with but I won't go into detail. :hau: :kakama: :pakari: :pakarinu: :kaukaunu: :haunu:

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

:huna: :matatu: :mahiki: :rau: :komau: :ruru:

I'm not sure on other Toa, but the Mata's masks seem to fit their personalityLewa is a free spirit, and has a mask that lets him levitate, and help him glide. Gali loves the sea, and has a mask of water breathing. Pohatu is very friendly and talkative, and seems to fit a Kakama. Onua is wise, but is extrememly powerful when called upon, kind of like the Pakari. Kopaka likes to see ahead, and analyze the situation, fitting a Akaku. Tahu is brave and will walk in the face of danger, shielding himself, but often does not see an ambush.The ones from the OP also work as well, but these ones seem somewhat deliberate.-Star

Solaris Magnus. Formerly Starparu. 

What about Takanuva? The Mask of Light suits him because he's the Toa of Light, of course, but that's not a personality trait. Also, not all of the Makuta have been covered.Icarax's Mask of Scavenging suited him because he was a warrior that liked to battle and kill. His Kanohi allowed him to gain power for every enemy that fell before him. And of course, his taking of the Mask of Shadow symbolized his ambition to rule the Brotherhood and his disrespect for Teridax.And... it looks like we don't know what Kanohi Tridax wore. Oh well. Next!

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

A toa of light wearing an avohkii is somewhat redundant, but I think that its not the mask itself that reflects on his personality; it's how it was used in the storyline that offered a lot of character development. Before, he was just some lazybones; now, he's the guy everybody looks up to. I think that the avohkii symbolizes his character transformation, as if a light was shone on his true potential

A toa of light wearing an avohkii is somewhat redundant, but I think that its not the mask itself that reflects on his personality; it's how it was used in the storyline that offered a lot of character development. Before, he was just some lazybones; now, he's the guy everybody looks up to. I think that the avohkii symbolizes his character transformation, as if a light was shone on his true potential
It's practical because Takanuva could use the mask instead of his elemental power reserve, and didn't have to worry about running out of elemental energy.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

It did sort of 'shine a light' on several truths, didn't it? That he was destined to be a Toa, that he was an Av-Matoran, plus he also illuminated the way to Metru Nui. Brilliant!

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

It did sort of 'shine a light' on several truths, didn't it? That he was destined to be a Toa, that he was an Av-Matoran, plus he also illuminated the way to Metru Nui. Brilliant!
Wasn't that scene somewhat noncanon, especially as everyone could see the picture of Metru Nui from the balcony?And Takanuva was not "a lazybones" before his transformation, just a little eccentric, going places and doing important things (did anyone miss that gathering of the Matoran for a Rahi battle at the end of the MNOG?).