Tahkutas Hut O' Goods

Tahkuta

Hey guys, there is some old stuff I want. Particularly,

• [*]8543 Nokama[*]8544 Nuju[*]8538 Muaka & Kane-Ra.[*]8594 Jaller and Gukko[*]8611 Orkahm[*]8606 Toa Nuju (M)[*]8604 Toa Onewa (M)[*]8621 Turaga Dume and Nivawk[*]8737 Toa Hordika Nokama[*]8738 Toa Hordika Whenua[*]8739 Toa Hordika Onewa[*]8740 Toa Hordika Matau[*]

And these Slizers/Throwbots # 8500 Fire/Torch Slizer# 8501 Ice/Ski Slizer# 8502 City/Turbo Slizer# 8503 Sub/Scuba Slizer# 8504 Judge/Jet Slizer# 8505 Jungle/Amazon Slizer# 8507 Energy/Electro Slizer# 8520 Millennium/Millennia Slizer# 8522 Spark Slizer I would like them to be 100% with the container as well.I will also post more sets I need as I obtain these ones I Have:Canadian MoneyLOTS of lego & Technic partsKanohiKraataKrana (Ask about what one you need)ZamorsRohtukasDisks Sets:2 Tahu Stars (One gold mask, one red) G $6 / R $42 Skrall (Both missing heads, good for MOC parts) $5 EaBerix $3Strakk $7Toa Mata Nui $10Pahrak $7 These Collectible Minifigs:Skater Boy (1)Soccer Player (1)Mummy (3)Hazmat Man (1)Rapper (1)Franken Stein (2)Eskimo Fisher (1)Ape-Man (2)Sailor Man (2)Fisherman (2)Sumo Wrestler (2)Midget Clown (2)Mad Scientist (2)Elfen Bowman (1)Ancient Gladiator (1) I live in Canada.Shipping Details and PricesI Perfer to ship within Canada, and out to America and Europe. I will ship outside of these places, but it will cost more. The way the Canada Post system is, it has pre-sized packages for shipping, making shipping cost more than it should. I apologize for this. The below rates are Accurate. Prices:USA & Can: -Small Sets: $5 -Canister Sets: $7 -Titans: $11 -Parts: $0.50 - $2.50 (Depending on number of parts and perferred method of shipping) -Masks: $0.75 Europe: -Small Sets: $10 -Canister Sets: $14 -Titans: $22 -Parts: $1.50 - $4.50 (Depending on number of parts and perferred method of shipping) -Masks: $1.50

Edited by Tahkuta

Song Of The Month: From Scythe to Sceptre - Be'Lakor

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg
Hau and Kakama collected!
I accept PBZP Requests. Just PM Me the letter you want, and the details of what you'd like to see in the MOC.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y X Z
Red= Taken and in Progress, Blue = Open, Black = Finished

ya, i would pay good money for some '01 masks and could you post a picture of your technic parts?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

What masks do you have? Any of the original Kanohi?

ya, i would pay good money for some '01 masks and could you post a picture of your technic parts?

I have too many parts (literally) to post pictures of. Ask for one and I will let you know whether or not I have it. I may have more than this; I need to check. :kanohi.jpg

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg
I accept PBZP Requests. Just PM Me the letter you want, and the details of what you'd like to see in the MOC.

well its easier to look and find something you werent looking for in particular, instead of asking for something those gold mirus look good. whats the price for both

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

well its easier to look and find something you werent looking for in particular, instead of asking for something those gold mirus look good. whats the price for both

One is actually brown.

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg

I have:Nokama (Minus the mask)Turaga NujuToa Nuju (Canister, possibly instructions)Onewa HordikaJudge/JetFire/Torch Got anything here?

I'll look for these and let you know what I find.Silver Pehkui (Norik)Any Metrutoran torsos2 Black Tohunga feet (Nuhvok Va)Black Matoro Mahri blade (Skrall)

2 Gali hooks (Gali, Gahlok Va)

oh, well whats the price for the mirus?

Hmm... 1.50

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg

hmm. post some pics of your technic parts, because if i buy the mirus right now the shipping would outway the price, so i want to see wat technic pieces you have

hmm. post some pics of your technic parts, because if i buy the mirus right now the shipping would outway the price, so i want to see wat technic pieces you have

Shipping could be as low as .75C but I will work on those pictures for you.

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg

ok, that sounds great. but shipping might be as high as five dollars:P

Edited by bulik

ok, that sounds great. but shipping might be as high as five dollars:P

You got me there O.OIt shouldnt be too much though, I'll always get an exact shipping quote before I ship

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg

Here you are partsoverview.jpg

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg

thanks fo the picture, ill be looking at it for a bit hmm... ui see some tohunga parts. could you try to find all the 01 Parts? ill edit and highlight the parts i find interesting, but im a big fan of 0' parts, and the middle of the pile is a bit thick. EDIT: uploading to brickshelf here you go! alright, here we go! top very left: tohunga headtop second-to very left: bohrok krana launcher piece (for future reference)top middle (left to right): i think i see some armor pieces for the boxor and manastop 4th (left to right): tohunga foottop very right: not entirely sure what that it, but it might relate to the boxor 2nd row (top to bottom) first (left to right): exo toa rocket piece.2nd (left to right): not entirely sure, but it might be '03 matoran hip piece3rd (left to right): not entirely sure, post separate pic.4th (left to right): I thought it was a mask, but its a hockey guy mask. disregard ill post others later oh, and do you have kongu's turqoise miru? i think its turqoise atleast

Edited by bulik

I have:Nokama (Minus the mask)Turaga NujuToa Nuju (Canister, possibly instructions)Onewa HordikaJudge/JetFire/Torch Got anything here?

I'll look for these and let you know what I find.Silver Pehkui (Norik)Any Metrutoran torsos2 Black Tohunga feet (Nuhvok Va)Black Matoro Mahri blade (Skrall)

2 Gali hooks (Gali, Gahlok Va)

Not to bother you, but have you found anything?

oh, and do you have kongu's turqoise miru? i think its turqoise atleast

I do :P Post in my topic if you're interested. Edited by Zarohum

Tahkuta, are you going to tell me the prices for what i posted ten days ago? EDIT: abd how much for blue pakari? Thats all i need for a takua :happydance:

Edited by bulik