"ackar V.s. Skrall" And "leverack's Adventure"

Larnuu

Ackar VS Skrall a fight video made a few mounths back. It toke 3 days to film and 5 days to edit (I also did edit along the way of filming). I like how it came out and it's one of my best stop motions, it's also not like most of them. I like making funny vidoes about silly stuff but i wanted to see how good of a fight seen i could do, and this is what i got. __________________________________Leverack's Adventure This was a short film i made a few weeks back about a matoran in random video. It was made in a bathroom (Because the light source doesn't change due to having no windows) and was filmed in about 15 mins with a half hour of editing. If you want to see more videos like this, I'll be happy to post some
naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gifNacuu's Slow Dance!!naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gif

Pretty Good I'm liking the Matorans Build, as well as the Consistancy of Shots. 4 Years of Stopmotions for me, and I still can't have a shaky picture. If you want, for more consistancy with voices, I can help with voices! I am good at changing my house to a variety of differant accents. (Arabian, British, Australian, Russian, Deep Voice, Robot, and Nuju) Good job! Karl Out.

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

Ackar vs Skrall: Love the green Skrall. Loved the use of Bionicle Heroes music, and the animation was smooth. my only complaint is the "Plink" sound when their swords clashed. Leverack's Aventure: Music didn't fit well, however, the MOC was nice and the animation was smooth.

Ackar vs Skrall: Love the green Skrall. Loved the use of Bionicle Heroes music, and the animation was smooth. my only complaint is the "Plink" sound when their swords clashed. Leverack's Aventure: Music didn't fit well, however, the MOC was nice and the animation was smooth.

Yah well, i couldn't find any sword sounds so i had to hit too spoons at my microphone (lol)
naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gifNacuu's Slow Dance!!naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gif

I'm learning things here for if ever I choose to do (or can do) a stopmotion. Pans... Hmm. Pan+sibling's skull? :spank:

Well you should do stop motion, you need to know what your doing but the way you really know is if you make 1 or 2 films, that's what it did also, Pan+ my sibling's skull= a angry Gorag and a dead Larnuu :P (note: Gorag is my bro.)