Looking for Nuva masks, misprints and krana.

I Exist

Yeah, I recently completed by 2001 masks collection, and now I'm moving to the next step.WANTSProtodermic : AllGreen : Hau Nuva, Kaukau Nuva, Kakama NuvaWhite : Miru Nuva, Kakama Nuva, Hau NuvaRed : Miru Nuva, Kakama NuvaBrown : Hau Nuva, Miru Nuva, Kaukau NuvaBlack : All but Pakari NuvaBlue : All but Kaukau NuvaMisprint Ruru : White, Green, Blue, BrownMisprint Matatu : AllLight Blue KaukauVMKKCopper Masks : KomauHAVESMoneyI'm also taking request, but I would prefer to pay for something over trading.

Edited by Nicotheory

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

I can give you a spare white kakama nuva.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

How much would you want for it, including shipping? By the way, I'm living in Quebec, Canada. Is it ok for you to send there?

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png

hi tritoa here from spain,i have three of the masks that you are looking for,the green ruru,the red matatu and the protodermic akaku nuva,on my store on Bionicle Legends i have them on sale for 39€ individually but i wiould be willing to take 30€ for the three together.the postage will not be too high as these are not heavy.also you say that you are looking for krana,does this mean only the VMKK or do you wnat the whole collection?if so i have a full set spare,let me know.

Yeah I'm also looking for regular krana.It seems like an interesting deal for your red matatu, green ruru and protedermic Akaku Nuva, I'll think about it.

LewaKini.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I still have the lot of Krana. Would you still want them?Also, I have three protodermic Kanohi Nuva: Miru Nuva, Kaukau Nuva and Hau Nuva. They are very rare and hard to find. I'm selling them for 25 dollars each. If you buy the lot, you can have them for 60 dollars. Interested?

Edited by Toatapio Nuva