Lein's Drift Tradepost

Toa Makao

I am glad to reintroduce...Lein's Drift Tradepost! No cash transactions. If anything goes missing in transit, I'm not responsible for it, et cetera, et cetera.What I'm looking for (what I am particularly interested is in bold)

• McToran (preferably Kongu or Matoro)
  • Vahki (preferably Bordakh or Keerakh)
  • Visorak (preferably Oohnorak or Roporak)
  • Nidhiki
  • Dalu
  • Velika
  • Kanohi (from the mask packs 2001, noble or great, preferably not gold kanohi)

What I'm offering in exchange

• Assassin's Creed II (for PS3, may not work outside the UK)
  • Bionicle Chronicles 1 and 4
  • Bionicle Legends 1, 5-7, 10 and 11
  • All Harry Potter books (excluding Order of the Phoenix which has vanished)
  • LotR Return of the King (book)
  • The Hobbit (book)
  • Tales of Beedle and the Bard

Edited by Toa Makao

zaktancopyja2.png

Last of the Matoran Universe (please read and review)

I also have to ask if you're willing to do a PayPal transaction or something of the sort. I have all six Visorak (at least, I'm pretty sure I have the two you specified) as well as Nidhiki and the two Voya Nui Matoran. Not exactly interested in what you have to offer, unfortunately.

plop

First of all, I'd like to apologize for how long it's taken me to respond. Partially because of timezone differences (or at least I imagine so) and because I've been busy today.

Would you be willing to buy some of the Vahki I have? I'm have all the books you're offering. ;)
I would buy normally, but right now I have a lot of things to save up for (doing things on my birthday, going on holiday to Florence, days out with my friends etc.) sorry.
I also have to ask if you're willing to do a PayPal transaction or something of the sort. I have all six Visorak (at least, I'm pretty sure I have the two you specified) as well as Nidhiki and the two Voya Nui Matoran. Not exactly interested in what you have to offer, unfortunately.
I don't have PayPal, and as afforementioned, I have to save, sorry.
I'm interested in your Legends books 6, 7, 10 and 11.I could offer you some Kanohi. What Kanohi exactly do you need? How many Kanohi for those four books?
Hmmm...which Kanohi do you have? As for how much the four books are worth, I'd say 3 Kanohi per book is more than fair.

zaktancopyja2.png

I have plenty:Light grey MatatuDark Grey MatatuDark Grey KomauGreen MiruWhite AkakuWhite KakamaBrown KakamaAny Mctoran maskSilver Pakari+ Kanohi from other years (Elda, Kadin, Volitak, Faxon...)I might have more somewhere. Just ask.Are you interested in any of those listed?

I have plenty:Light grey MatatuDark Grey MatatuDark Grey KomauGreen MiruWhite AkakuWhite KakamaBrown KakamaAny Mctoran maskSilver Pakari+ Kanohi from other years (Elda, Kadin, Volitak, Faxon...)I might have more somewhere. Just ask.Are you interested in any of those listed?
I'm definitely interested in Kongu's Miru, Maku's Huna, and Matoro's Akaku, and maybe the White Kakama, too.

zaktancopyja2.png

Well, I have the Hau Nuva from 2008. I only have Invincibility Robot versions of the Av-Matoran masks (in other words, fake ones), but I guess you don't want them. :PSo 5 masks. Would you happen to accept money in addition to these masks? By the way, if you're interested in any protodermic Kanohi Nuva from 2003, I have three. Also, here is some other stuff I have for trade.

Well, I have the Hau Nuva from 2008. I only have Invincibility Robot versions of the Av-Matoran masks (in other words, fake ones), but I guess you don't want them. :PSo 5 masks. Would you happen to accept money in addition to these masks? By the way, if you're interested in any protodermic Kanohi Nuva from 2003, I have three. Also, here is some other stuff I have for trade.
I'm not really interested in Krana because I have no Bohrok, I already have Gali Nuva...I really was hoping to see a few more complete sets, except Kanohi (because of their greater amount of uses) I have little interest in collectibles. As for anything else, I'll think it over. BTW, I'm going on holiday on Wednesday so even if we do have a deal by then shipping will have to wait a few days.

zaktancopyja2.png