[Title removed]

May seem a tad immature but I have always kinda wondered when Kapura set the ground on fire, if he or any Ta-Matoran could actually do this. If it was doable then it could prove an effective weapon if used correctly.

Edited by bonesiii
Since you thought it was immature, you really shouldn't have done it. -bones

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I think it was a piece of storyline that never got canonized, the whole "Kapura is fast by being slow" thing. Those were like bursts of intense speed, represented in a slightly comical form. I don't believe anything related to it ever became canon.

Edited by bonesiii

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I've been pondering this question for 11 years.....But since MNOLG is only half-canon or so, I don't think that's on the canon half.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

No way that's canon. Must've been something Templar added for comic relief.

Edited by Toa Zaz

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Thanks, guys. It is noncanon, and furthermore, please do not use such language here as it is against the rules. Topic closed.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)