Huna and Volitak invisibility

Huna turns you invisible, but you still make sound and cast a shadow. The Volitak you can be seen, but can hide well (not sure about this :P) and unintentional sounds like footsteps are silenced. I imagine objects on your person are inclusive, it's usually the case.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I'm pretty sure Vakama's disk launcher turned invisible with him in the fight against Teridax at the Great Barrier, so I'd say that it does turn anything you're wearing or carrying invisible too. Maybe not if it's something big, and probably not another person, though.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

When you're using one of these masks, does it just turn you invisible? Or does it turn everything on you invisible as well? (ie if you're wearing a cloak, detachable armor, a Laker's jersey and carrying a sword, will those turn invisible?"
The Huna will turn you invisible, but if someone is using the Kanohi Elda, Arthron, or Rode, then they will be able to see you, and you'll still cast a shadow. Same with the Kanohi Volitak.

Pretty much anything you can carry, as I understand it.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Well Vakama wore a Turaga robe. Plus carried a staff. And the Noble version made those all go invisible at the same time. So yes.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Probably only Mahiki could do something like that (and not very well, or else it would overlap Huna/Volitak too much).

Edited by bonesiii

Huna turns you invisible, but you still make sound and cast a shadow. The Volitak you can be seen, but can hide well (not sure about this :P) and unintentional sounds like footsteps are silenced. I imagine objects on your person are inclusive, it's usually the case.
I think the Volitak makes you semi invisible. Like the option you can choose in Halo custom games

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!