Forum Skins

Makuta DUSt

This is a silly question, but back when the Gallery option was put up I remember an update about a new 'forum skin'. I assumed this meant an alternate skin as opposed to the usual skin, but I couldn't find the feature as I am too lazy to look.What is a forum skin, and if such a feature even exists, how can one use it?

The 'skin' is the appearance of the forums (the colours, the buttons, the little icons beside forums and topics). You can change the skin by clicking the 'Change Theme' button at the very bottom of the page (you'll be given an option of IP.Board or BZPower). There may be more skins in the future, but not any time very soon.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

On the bottom left corner of the forums, you should be able to see this icon: feed.png Next to it, there is a button saying "Change Theme". Click it to select the skin you want. IP.Board is the skin we've had before the anniversary (with the colours blue, green and white), BZPower is the new BZPower-themed one (with the colours blue, grey and red). ;)-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^