Korahn: Dark Toa Hagah of Air!

For those of you that have read my epic, When The Month Ends, here's my MOC of the main antagonist of the story, Korahn. Long ago, he served Makuta Chirox as one of his guardians. Korahn was the designated leader of the team. At some point during their service, Chirox gifted the team with black armour and weaponry of his own design. Korahn wears a Great Kanohi Faxon, the Mask of Kindred. His weapon has two capabilities. One, when coupled with his power, can summon gusts of wind that can enable him to fly for a limited distance. Two, it can copy any attack used against Korahn and he can use it for up to ten minutes against an opponent (similar to Keetongu's shields/rhotuka power, only with a longer effect).Korahn is a dark-spirited Toa with a dark view of things. In other words, he does what is right, but usually not in the way it should be done. He likes to bend the rules as much as he can, and while he stands for justice, he clearly does not follow the Toa Code, evidenced by his willingness to kill. He also tends to rely on the power of his mask, using it more often than his tool or his natural elemental Air power. Why this is, not even his closest friend and teammate, Kolvat, can tell. Unlike most Toa of Air, he is not as clumsy on flat ground, and nor is he as light-hearted and easy-going, due to his time as Chirox's servant.And now, onto the pictures!2korahnprofile.jpg_thumb.jpgPoseFront (sorry for the blurriness)BackWeaponWith DemrusComments and criticism appreciated!signoffffff.pngEdit: Image thumbnailed - please keep posted images in BBC to 100 kB or less! Click on the thumbnail to load up the full image.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Yeah, after I found that mask, I guess I subconsciously created a character design similar to Lewa. I hadn't really noticed that before you mentioned it. He just became the character from my epic so quickly, that I guess I never saw him as anything else. Thanks for the comment, though!signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I didn't make the weapon longer because it was supposed to be less of a staff, and more of a sword. However, I liked the spine piece, and so I made a weapon that looked wicked, deadly, and fast. I thought about making it longer, but it felt too big/slow/useless that way, so I stuck with the smaller tool.signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~