The most disturbing part of BIONICLE

Podu

Well, I think Alternate Tuyet's death is the most disturbing part.I often think about all the universes altered by users of an Olmak, too. How come nobody got kidnapped in the actual universe? How many worlds are now Takanuva-less? :PThen there's the Av-Matoran/Bohrok part.Uhm... usually, when I think a detail of the story is disturbing (or simply I'm not satisfied with it), I change it, just like I mod the sets.I mean, I rather think Alternate Tuyet got stuck in a Protodermis Cage formed when Takanuva hit her with a light beam while she was charging a 5-elements attack. Sometimes Greg's stories get a little odd :(Don't get me wrong, they're awesome ^^)

Edited by Hidron Nuva

hidron_nuva_idea.png

Apart from things mentioned here, another thing I found kinda creepy is that Jaller was using Lhikan's mask for a long time when it had Lhikan's spirit in it... Another thing is that in TLR Berix says he's patched himself up a few times (and then a bolt proceeds to fall) when Agori and Glatorian are organic.
Lhikan's imprint would have faded soon after Jaller started wearing it. Think of it as a backup storage on your harddrive or something. It's temporary, and gets wiped when a new backup is stored.Berix might have meant "patching up" as in tending to wounds, or perhaps it was just regular broken armor he was patching. Even Bara Magna armor seems to include some pistons (Berix has them along the side of his stomach near his hip, for example, to allow the armor to bend sideways).

We should keep in mind that the entire Great Rescue happened between Lhikan's death and Jaller's adoption of the Noble Hau.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!