Paradox Interactive

Mr. House

Who else plays these awesome games? I have Victoria II, Hearts of Iron III and Europa Universalis III. Vicky being my first and favorite.But alas, Steam is having issues. :(

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Yeah, I've recently made a huge Austro-Hungarian Empire in Vicky II.I have two thirds of Africa, Uruguay and Abu Dhabi. And if the Italians didn't have the Ottomans in their SOI I would have kicked them out of Europe a while ago.

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

The Ottoman's are dead and buried in my game. I've just finished a nice little war that netted me two more provinces to go with my holdings in Turkey and Bulgaria.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Excellent.But right now, I hope for some kind of revolution to take place in order to give me free reign. If such a thing happens, I'll engage in a single, massive war to send them into asia. Kind of like a time (during the same game, mind you) the US bullied Mexico into submission and took each and every remaining core from them.

Edited by Mr. House

Yes. That would be ideal.I'm trying to figure out where to expand after I drown the Mamluks under the weight of my armies. They've got two large armies sitting pretty....at the farthest point away from their other provinces. I could hit em hard and fast and take their core cities with ease.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Perhaps you could expand east or knock out some of the smaller European nations.

Like heck am I going to stick my hands into the rusty ratrap that is European politics. Have you seen the Holy Roman Empire? The entire place is on fire.