Everybody has probably posted something stupid here. What's yours?I remember posting a topic that went

THE OFFICIAL TOPICThis is the official topic in which you post things. Officially.
When the staff went to lock it, I through a hissy fit like a spoiled brat and wasted my next ten posts ranting about Black Six, Gatanui and other people I didn't like.How about you? Edited by Toa of the Nova Corps

Actually, that is spam, but any invalid post is considered spam. If your post if off-topic it's considered spam, if you flame someone that's considered spam. Basically, it's anything that wastes bandwidth and does not qualify as a legitamate post. So instead of asking if we've ever spammed before, you should ask what our most "noobish" posts have been. But there's already a topic for that right here, so I'd say "the most stupid thing you've ever posted" would be a better option.Anyways, I can't really recall the stupidest, spammy comment I've posted. I never really posted anything bad, I was just inclined to post "generic" comments which I think we all tended to do during our early BZP lives. So I guess my answer is "I don't know".-Rez

Edited by .:Reznas:.

Actually, that is spam, but any invalid post is considered spam. If your post if off-topic it's considered spam, if you flame someone that's considered spam. Basically, it's anything that wastes bandwidth and does not qualify as a legitamate post. So instead of asking if we've ever spammed before, you should ask what our most "noobish" posts have been. But there's already a topic for that right here, so I'd say "the most stupid thing you've ever posted" would be a better option.Anyways, I can't really recall the stupidest, spammy comment I've posted. I never really posted anything bad, I was just inclined to post "generic" comments which I think we all tended to do during our early BZP lives. So I guess my answer is "I don't know".-Rez
Thanks Reznas!Thread closed.