Little question about posts and topics?

Mare Tranquillitatis

Okay, it's been quite a long time I had this question buzzing in my brain and, since Q&A description says I could ( The place for BZPower Members to ask questions about BZP rules, traditions, and all other aspects of BZP they may be curious about ), I'd like to ask this, though it may sound kinda useless: when one looks at the main page of the forums sees, let's say, for example, BZPower Q&A, with the description and the forum leader and, on the right, "371 topics, 1820 replies"; well, the question is, do the topics count towards the number of replies, like it works for us members, or are they separate?I understand this may seem a little bit useless and pointless, yet I didn't find anything that could explain this, so I asked. Anyone knows the answer?Thanks everyone in advance!

So, I guess, in the member post count, replies are wrongly called as posts?
Regarding your question, it is a bit different with the post count. Technically, as long as you are posting in a forum which increases your post count (Like the Comics Forum), any topics you created will be counted towards our post count. As I said before, topics are considered posts, but not replies. I know it can be confusing, but once you figure it out, it's easy to remember.-Rez

Regarding your question, it is a bit different with the post count. Technically, as long as you are posting in a forum which increases your post count (Like the Comics Forum), any topics you created will be counted towards our post count. As I said before, topics are considered posts, but not replies. I know it can be confusing, but once you figure it out, it's easy to remember.-Rez
Okay. Let's see if I got it right:- posts: count towards Members' post count ( if they're done in topics that allow that, such as GD, instead of, for example, CoT ); count towards post count in main page, as described above;- topics: count towards Members' post count ( if they're done in topics that allow that, such as GD, instead of, for example, CoT );count towards topic count only, in main page;- replies: posts after the first one, which counts as topic.Right?

Okay. Let's see if I got it right:- posts: count towards Members' post count ( if they're done in topics that allow that, such as GD, instead of, for example, CoT ); count towards post count in main page, as described above;- topics: count towards Members' post count ( if they're done in topics that allow that, such as GD, instead of, for example, CoT );count towards topic count only, in main page;- replies: posts after the first one, which counts as topic.Right?
Let's see, you have posts and topics correct, but as for replies, do you mean that replies count as topic, or the first post? I didn't really understand that sentence.-Rez

Let's see, you have posts and topics correct, but as for replies, do you mean that replies count as topic, or the first post? I didn't really understand that sentence.-Rez
The first post.