Witch Doctor Revamp

Everchange

• 3 weeks later...

The armor pieces are attached by a Vahki hip piece, which is directly connected to Witch Doctor's spine. I only have one Witch Doctor, the rest comes from other HF sets ^^

Thank you! I actually JUST bought another WD just to make this MOC. Edited by ..::Shockwave::..

Your improvements made it very nice to look at. I looked at your revamp beside the original and I could see a significant difference. Gaps were filled, the arms look a lot less feeble, and the legs are better designed now.Could you revamp something else?

Edited by 16N1K4

16N1K4 elsewhere:

Instagram (MOC-focused)

personal blog

• 2 weeks later...

This is a cool revamp. I made my own witch doctor revamp myself. He still needs some red pieces from scorpio to finish him but when he is done i'll post pictures of him here. One thing. On mine I completely remade the torso. It more bulkier and uses the new hero factory skeleton pieces as a bone structure. I did use a lot of technic parts to fill in gaps. The best part about him. He uses absolutley no blue pegs. And no long black friction pegs or the old black peg/axle parts that were in the toa nuva sets.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.