So...the answer must be storks?

Probably a question:A: Already answered. Possibly multiple timesB: Somewhat frowned upon for controversy.C: and hopefully any conversation can stay appropriate for the forums.But we all know Matoran are built, right? Constructed...and eventually die of old age. No reproduction amongst the matoran species, and we've come to assume the same of most of the natural MU species.So...what about the Agori...and the Glatorians? We know they eventually die of old age. We know they're very organic compared to various MU species. We know some are considered younger than others. (Certavus is older than Ackar is older than Tarix is older than Gresh, right?) So...has it ever been confirmed if there's any reproduction amongst their species?BONUS QUESTION: Can unemployed or pre-shattering Glatorians be referred to as Glatorians or must they be the 'warrior caste'?

exo-toa_battle.jpg

Gresh has parents, I think it's been said. I believe Greg confirmed that Agori/Glatorian/Skrall reproduce like every other organic species would; no storks or factories involved. However, they still have naturally long lifespans, though maybe not at all up there with the MU inhabitants.

Edited by Katuko

1. I can't find anything that states it, but I do think the Agori and Glatorian reproduce among their species. It isn't on BS01, but I think there is a quote from Greg that says it.Bonus: According to BS01, enemployed Glatorian are not given a title. As for the pre-Shattering ones, I don't see why they wouldn't be called Glatorians during that time. Unless they came up with that name post-Shattering. If that is the case, then I think they would simply be called soldiers.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they'd reproduce in somewhat of a what we'd refer to as "normal" manner, like most other organisms.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

1) Yes, Greg confirmed the SM beings reproduce the way we do.2) Yes and no. The whole group of beings can be referred to as Glatorian, for simplicity (esp. for fan fiction), but in-story the term refers to those who participate in the gladiator system in the current culture (hence the similarity to the English term).And as that answers the questions, the topic will now be closed. :)

Edited by bonesiii

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)