BS01

maxthethrax

I have a problem with BS01.I can't make account.Can anyone help?

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:
If you have PM from me,you are one of them!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

First off, this is kinda the wrong forum :PSecond, I am well aware that nobody can make accounts, due to the fact we kept getting spambots registering every so often.I will probably reactivate registration soon-ish, but it's been unnecessary due to how little editing needs to go on any more.

bzpsig2015.png

Haha yeah, we do have a forum dedicated to BS01. More specifically, I suppose, we have an Official BS01/HS01 Wiki Topic for all of your Q&A needs. Now, I'm not gonna bother quoting this because Swert already gave the answer, but similar questions have been asked already and responded to in this post. What I'm trying to say is it wouldn't hurt to search around for an answer. :psychotwitch: For future reference!In any case, thanks for dropping by to answer, Swert. With the question answered, I'll go ahead and close this. Keep the Official Wiki Topic in mind for any further inquiries you may have!