Pohatu Mata and the Toa Nuva

CeeCee

No, its not a band hahaha. A while back, in 2006, I had the Bionicle Annual 2007. I think the picture was on the back of it. It had all the Toa Nuva standing in a pose, except Pohatu, who was a Toa Mata. Because I was about 10, I didn't really care, and went on my way with the new sets I had purchased. Unfortunately, I don't have it any more, but there may be a picture some where on the web.I am putting this in S+T because I just wondered if there was a reason for this, storyline wise. I never heard anything about it, but I don't know.Bare in mind that this was about the 2006 characters, not 2007Can any one help me?

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I'd never heard of this mistake, but googling it found one blurry image of it. Regardless, no, it's just a mistake. Not true in the story. Whoever put together that photo obviously accidently put Pohatu Mata in, instead of Nuva. And there you go. :)Question answered, topic closed.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)