Reto

Brickeens

It looks like a black Praying Mantis, in a way. I love the way the HF parts flow with the BIONICLE parts and the System bits; everything looks like it fits together perfectly, almost as if it were designed that way. The head is especially nice - I love the eye parts and the little spiney-thing coming down from its mouth.The only real flaw I can see is are the little HF armor parts on the lower upper legs, as they stop suddenly at the top before the larger armor parts begin. That's an incredibly small detail, though.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I really like this one. The only thing I don't like are those two green barrel-like pieces on the back of this simple MOC. They kinda ruin it, in my opinion.The rest is amazing. Since I love black, the color scheme has no flaws. The feet have an amazing design and the arms are awesome. The overall is very well done. Great design is great.

I love this. The alien leg design and mantis-like arms really add an other worldly feel. This is definitely helped by the proboscis-thing (if that's what it is). The hips are also gloriously shaped. However, making the eyes a different color would have helped the overall look of the creation.

• 3 weeks later...

Whoops, this is almost dead...@Sumiks: Yeah, the gap there is a shame. I tried filling it using technic pieces, but I found it looked better without them.@The Renegade Emperor: Funnily enough, the canisters were the very first part of the MOC I built. I did think some people might not like them though, so I removed them for two pictures.@Paleo: Yeah, colored eyes would be good.@FrozenFlash: I'm not a huge fan of solid color MOCs either, but it was the best approach for this MOC, as I don't have appropriate pieces for a colored version.@Fsnorglepuff: I agree that wings would suit the MOC, but Gorast wings would be too small. It would need quite large wings.