How powerful is Toa Helryx?

Toa Axis

I've only read the first 4 novels, so I'm a bit unsure to this (and the wiki doesn't give much striking detail either), but exactly how powerful is she? We know that she's the first Toa, we know what her weapons and abilities are, but have any of the novels actually displayed her fighting abilities in detail?

Edited by Kopaka312

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.- Toa Kopaka

I remember one serial that I can't remember the name of where she used a giant tidal wave to down a bunch of ships or something. I really should reread that. But I do know that she has fine tuned her toa powers due to mental discipline. So it isn't that she is more powerful, she just has amazing control.
I guess that would make a difference.

Helryx has average Toa-level power, but she has incredible control over rationing her Elemental Energy - essentially getting a tremendous tidal wave (as seen in Dwellers in Darkness) for the same amount of energy as an average Toa might use for a simple water jet. She's also a highly skilled combatant due to literally having millenia of experience.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Helryx has average Toa-level power, but she has incredible control over rationing her Elemental Energy - essentially getting a tremendous tidal wave (as seen in Dwellers in Darkness) for the same amount of energy as an average Toa might use for a simple water jet. She's also a highly skilled combatant due to literally having millenia of experience.
THAT'S WHAT IT WAS! See, I knew I had read it somewhere!

new_sig_legacy_2.png

THAT'S WHAT IT WAS! See, I knew I had read it somewhere!
Alright, that clears things up. Thanks guys. :)