Witch Doctor Running Change/Variant/Variation: What color tubes did yo

I would like to get a number count going on here to see what everyone has. The changing front box picture and the inclusion of the white tubes and the eventual removal of the red tubes was a running change done by LEGO.What color tubes did your Witch Doctor Come with? 2 Red? 2 White? Or 2 of both colors?Also, does your outer box show him with red tubes on his torso or white tubes on his torso?This running-change is also discussed in the comments section of Legojang's Witch Doctor video review. He received both colors in his set and his box front shows the torso with red tubes.

Edited by Takanuva The 7th Toa

Both of mine had 2 white ones each. Boxes showed the white as well.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

I got both colors, but I used the white ones. I initially thought they were there for the consumer to choose based on his/her preference, but seeing as not all sets contained both colors, now I'm starting to question that assumption.
You got the best of the bunch. My outer box has the white tubes pictured so I'll most likely get those. I either want white tubes or both in my box. I don't want just red because that's technically wrong and not what LEGO's set designers finally envisioned for him.