What Grinds your Gears?

Swaggers, YOLOers, English people who think they're American, white people who think they're black, men from my semi-rural town who think they're cockneys, annoying social networking girls, people who claim to the bisexual just to be popular, and people who can't take a compliment -.-

Edited by Protohuman

Gee golly, I sure do love Bionicles! My favourite one is Hero Factory!

Lets see....My school. apparently they had potential to make the news, it was that bad.the fact that said school is full of geniuses​ that think it's absolutely hilarious to call me names and harass me. the fact that I'm half blind. and cannot get a license. because that makes everything so. much. harder.the fact that i don't have any form of self confidence. that apparently, not answering any of the questions someone is asking me translates to: bombard me with them until I slip up enough for you to piece together the piece of information I didn't want to talk about in the first place.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

People who think all metal music is just growls and screams.
thisssss so much thisI can't stand my local metal scene, or pretty much any metal scene. they're all the freaking same thing; talentless, screaming "lyrics" you can't even understand, structureless songs that are made almost entirely breakdowns, and illegible band-name logos that are all designed identically. I'd like to be part of a local band but I'd hate to get stuck with a bunch of tools who just want to make the same garbage everyone else is.
This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

• 1 month later...

People who defend irredeemably awful things.

Beep boop.

That's right, I just insulted you, but your brain function is so primitive that you could not understand my words of infinitely higher intellect.

Kerflaghanblarghn.

That's right, I just called you a pineapple-loving fallapallooza.

That last word was censored.