Vahki

Crunchyn

I am getting super tired of drawing trees all the time this semester and I just saw that I have SEVEN pages left in the sketchbook where I keep all my Bionicle drawings. Now I just gotta finish it :) So here's a pencil drawing of a Vahki not sure which one I had, but I shall deem it of the gardening variety lolTitle: VakhiMedium: Pencils 2H, HB, 4BTime: 2 hoursvahki_by_crunchbitenuva-d5hmxlq.jpg

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

You did an amazng job on this. I actually own this set, and you portray it spectacularly! The way you make the upper leg pieces like pistons really fits the bionicle style better than the actual pieces do. The shoulder armor with the warning lines is another great thing you put in this drawing. The way the chest and shoulders are like a set of plate armor. Good job.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Very nice Vahki design - you made it set-like and realistic at the same time. That's pretty dang hard to do, so props for that.The lower torso is a little thin, but I don't mind that much since it's robotic. The upper legs are the only parts that bother me, really, as the ball joints which connect it to the hips stand out too much and I'm not entirely sure what the upper leg armor is actually supposed to be. I wouldn't mind something circular there, but the way it is now is a tad strange.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg