My Self-MOC. I said I was going to post it over the summer, but then I got lazy and didn't post him on BZP. Then I built V9. And Just recently V10.So yes, he's old, and his model looks much different (and shorter) than he used to be. This is also what the current BZPRPG Auron looks like.http://images.mocpag...07m_DISPLAY.jpgI find it ironic that the title on MOCpages says: "Final Auron", even though I have made two newer version! XDAnd yes, I know he's overpowered, aren't all Self-MOCs OP?Edit: While MOCpages is not a forbidden site, the page you linked to did contain at least one filtered word and was marked as PG. I've taken out the link to the page and have replaced it with a deeplink to an image of the MOC itself. Please do keep it this way, but feel free to add more deeplinks (i.e., links to images themselves) or embedded images if you wish.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

My Self-MOC. I said I was going to post it over the summer, but then I got lazy and didn't post him on BZP. Then I built V9. And Just recently V10.So yes, he's old, and his model looks much different (and shorter) than he used to be. This is also what the current BZPRPG Auron looks like.http://images.mocpag...7m_DISPLAY.jpg
Interesting design. The Faxon fits pretty well with the general body shape, and the hand design is fairly well-done. The shins and torso seems a tad cramped, though, due to those studs there. It looks like they were cobbled on afterwards rather than being a part of the model.
I find it ironic that the title on MOCpages says: "Final Auron", even though I have made two newer version! XD
...To be honest, that is pretty ironic. :P
And yes, I know he's overpowered, aren't all Self-MOCs OP?
...No?... Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Interesting design. The Faxon fits pretty well with the general body shape, and the hand design is fairly well-done. The shins and torso seems a tad cramped, though, due to those studs there. It looks like they were cobbled on afterwards rather than being a part of the model.
The studs on the torso? They didn't impare movement at all actually! =D The chest piece is much lower than what it actually looks like (It's the picture angle that did it).
Like Meta-Mind said, the mask fits really well with the body design. The hands are also great lthough they don't look like they could hold anything. My only complaint is that the arms are a bit too long but other than that, awesome job on this!
The thing with hands... You might not realize this, but when you use the 'finger' design, they don't hold anything. Instead, you connect tools and equipment to the bottom of the hand piece by the means of technic pieces (If you go to the actual gallery on MOCpages, you'll see that it's actually connected this way). My rule with BIONICLE on arm lengths: BIONICLEs are not humans. They are mostly machine over organics, ergo, human anatomy doesn't apply to them, ergo, interesting proportions ensue.(Soz wind. Also, how doth one embed images?)Edit: I'll PM you and do my best to explain how. :>-Wind- Edited by -Windrider-