HF info

NatureDruid

First of all, that site is filtered for a reason. Don't try to dodge the word filter.Secondly, The Doom Box is not going to be an episode. It is a novel by Greg Farshtey revolving around this year's sets.Thirdly, we know nothing about 2015, and since the other info was false than I doubt they have any decent source for that, either.Unfounded rumors are not grounds for a topic.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

First of all, that site is filtered for a reason. Don't try to dodge the word filter.Secondly, The Doom Box is not going to be an episode. It is a novel by Greg Farshtey revolving around this year's sets.Thirdly, we know nothing about 2015, and since the other info was false than I doubt they have any decent source for that, either.Unfounded rumors are not grounds for a topic.
I was simply putting it here if anyone was interested.Also, what is so bad about mention that-which-shall-not-be-named?

Also, what is so bad about mention that-which-shall-not-be-named?
BZPower has a filter in place that will automatically edit any word on the list upon posting. Words may be filtered for the following reasons:The word is considered profanityThe word has a history of excessive negative use on BZPowerThe word is a common example of leetThe word refers to or alludes to a site prohibited by BZPower's Advertising Policy.It is possible to bypass this filter, but for obvious reasons, we aren't going to explain how. Let it be known, however, that bypassing the filter by whatever methods is strictly prohibited. While we do understand that not everyone will agree each with word's place on the list, we ask that you respect the decision of the administration to filter it nonetheless.Allusion to or minor edits of filtered words are considered a bypass of the filter as well, and you must refrain from doing either. Exceptions include variations on minor swears, such as "heck," or "darn." Other words may be considered exceptions at the discretion of the moderating team.
That's whats wrong.