Biblical quotes

Grantaire

Hi. I'm writing a short story, and I arrived at one point where I find it necessary to quote a line from a Psalm; the Templar's chant before battle (Psalm 112(113):9). I know that biblical quotes are illegal in signatures; my question is, can one be used in a story?

Hi. I'm writing a short story, and I arrived at one point where I find it necessary to quote a line from a Psalm; the Templar's chant before battle (Psalm 112(113):9). I know that biblical quotes are illegal in signatures; my question is, can one be used in a story?
Actually I am curious about this, can we present religion in stories so long as there is no malevolent intentions behind it? (As in, no conversions, no trying to "prove" the other "wrong", etc.).
I am afraid that the answer is no in both cases. The following statement from the Rules and Guidelines is all-inclusive and unequivocal: "Religious sigs, posts, and PMs are not allowed on BZPower. This includes quotes from the Bible, Koran, or other religious publications, as well as statements or sigs such as "Jesus Loves You" or "Proud to be a Christian."The only place on BZPower where things are more lenient is in the Blogs, as explained in this Blog HQ entry. On the forums, however, religious statements of any kind are forbidden.Question answered, topic closed.