The UNCHARTED Series

ZOMBI3S

UNCHARTED 3 was my first game in the series. A friend introduced me to it; he's been playing since UNCHARTED 1 and is really good. I'm trying to hone my skills to try and match him someday, but it's not easy. I know a lot of people play Uncharted just for the single player, but I've just been playing multiplayer since I beat campaign on every difficulty except Very Easy.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

My advice is to wait until the next generation consoles come out. Then buy a PS3 and all three games for really cheap.While 2 is definitely my favorite, I think they all have their strengths. When I finished 3 I was at first a little bummed, but looking back it was a great plot twist that separated it from the other two

K29vRpU.jpg

REVIEW TOPIC