WMKK or VMKK?

I Exist

Which is the rarer? The Vacuum Metal Krana-kal or the White Metal Krana-kal?Also, which is the most valuable and how much does it worth?

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

I think the VMKK are rarer. But what is vacuum metal?
The interweb told me vacuum metal is:
Vacuum metallizing is a process where a metallic coating material is placed in a vacuum chamber with the workpiece to be coated. The material that is being applied is then heated until it starts to evaporate; this vaporized metal condenses on the product or workpiece as a thin metallic film. As this is happening, the part is being rotated for uniformity of the coat. Thin layers of paint can then be applied to produce other colors. Once complete, a clear sealer is usually added to prevent flaking.
Also, Nicotheory, since there were only 72 Vacuum Metal Krana Kal and 5000 White Metal Krana Kal, the VMKK are far more rare.-Ced

Vacuum metallizing is a process where a metallic coating material is placed in a vacuum chamber with the workpiece to be coated. The material that is being applied is then heated until it starts to evaporate; this vaporized metal condenses on the product or workpiece as a thin metallic film. As this is happening, the part is being rotated for uniformity of the coat. Thin layers of paint can then be applied to produce other colors. Once complete, a clear sealer is usually added to prevent flaking.
Also, Nicotheory, since there were only 72 Vacuum Metal Krana Kal and 5000 White Metal Krana Kal, the VMKK are far more rare.-Ced
There are more than 72 VMKK. Their was 72 SSKK (Sterling Silver Krana-Kal).In fact, I think their is more than 5000 VMKK.But I'm not sure which is the rarer between the WMKK and the VMKK.

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

It really comes down to guesswork, I think. We know for sure that there are exactly 5000 WMKK. However, it would be difficult to determine how many of those are in the hands of dedicated collectors and others who acknowledge their value. Chances are, the large majority of the WMKK were picked up by people at random who have no idea of their worth, and have either stowed them away in some dusty corner or thrown them out entirely.A similar problem exists with the VMKK. We know that each member of the Proto Squad got one, but I don't have a good idea of how many Proto Squad members are/were serious BIONICLE collectors. Then there are the multitudes of them given out on the 2002 Tour. Many of those may have been scooped up by passers-by, who no longer have them or care about them.When it comes down to it, even though there were originally 5000 WMKK and more than 5000 VMKK, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the amount still in circulation around the BIONICLE community is significantly lower. It's hard to say which there are more of still out there.I tend to think we collectively have significantly more VMKK than WMKK. I've seen far more VMKK for sale in recent years than WMKK.This whole topic brings to mind a Bricklink listing I saw. It was a WMKK (or perhaps even a SSKK?), and the seller had found it in a bin of used BIONICLE at a flea market or a garage sale. I can't imagine the surprise the seller must have had when he discovered it!

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

• 2 years later...

Wmkk are more rare, they have a higher median price, their are less wmkks than vmkks and the wmkks are full metal. The order of metal peices is:

Platinum avohkii

14k hau

Sskk

Wmkk

Vmkk

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME