But at least you had fun...

fishers64

To this day, since day one, when a friend of mine told me about this place, I would never have guessed how far I gotten BECAUSE of this site. It just had this way of motivating me to use my artistic skills and want to do something more. And the best part was that it reasured me that Bionicle wasn't just for dumb kids like I used to think. Honestly, if it wasn't for BZPower, I wouldn't be studying my passion in college, be able to interact with people, and spell things correctly. And also be able to start a 5 year old story. Also I think that the staff is so cool and hilarious. XD (even more so after reading all these other posts.)

At first, I was here for the Bionicle news. Bionicle being a great part of my life, I enjoyed being from the first to know about any of it's update.Then, I add to this the will to make a movie and a comic serie. However, after many tries, I gave up on this.When Bionicle died, I was hanging around only in the hope of it's revival.Now, my mission here is to buy every Bionicle collectibles I'm missing (thanks to the marketplace) and sell my extras to the ones that needs them.Also, I like to look at the news page in order to cool stuff about what Lego has become since I'm no longer a consumer. I also like to catch up the lastest updates about what is left of the Bionicle Storyline.The few friends I have here (expecially amoung comics' creator) are long-gone, so I'm not here for them.I think that I'm also still here because BZpower brings me nostalgia, has it is barely all that's left of Bionicle.When I'll be done with my present mission, I may leave... or not. I may, someday, leave that part of my life that is Bionicle behind and move on, but I don't feel like it right now.

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

Kind of. I would say I argued with people, grew as a person, and had fun. BZPower is much, much different than I thought it was when I first discovered it on a dark night in 2003 (while searching for news about the upcoming Rahkshi), and I've had many experiences on here, both pleasant and unpleasant.

Edited by KlakWest

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

I am lonely and so I post on online forums but I am also painfully shy and so this is essentially the only place I ever post on.I used to want to be staff but I have even less confidence than I used to so now I don't ever see that happening.I used to really like the RPGs but I have since grown up and lost interest. I would have left but addiction is a hard thing to beat and it is really hard to let go.