Click Doppleganger

Voxumo

OK during bzpower down time I watched a movie called star ship troopers. while watching it I noticed that the main enemies on there look a lot like click in set form. Now it may be just me but i think it looks a lot like click. Here's a link of a picture i created to show the comparison.http://www.brickshel...y.cgi?i=5223330 I'm really curious on what you guys think of it.The image is also in the attachment.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"This file is not yet public." :(

sorry about that give it a day or 2 for it to become public cause i had just posted it there. so sorry for any inconvenience this may cause..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

just deeplink it.

What is a deeplink? Mind you i'm not very computer educated.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Click on the picture as much as you can, and when you can't anymore, post that link instead. As it is, you're linking to the image within its gallery, as opposed to linking directly to the picture itself. If that makes any sense, lol.

rahkshi_symbol.png