Binding on Bionicle Graphic Novels - Which is Better?

SolarStratocaster

Some may remember the Bionicle Graphic Novel collections that Papercutz started releasing back in 2008, collecting together all the Bionicle comics ever released into 9 convenient volumes. I received the first four volumes in Paperback format for Christmas a couple years ago, but after reading through them all a few times, the pages started falling out due to the glue on the binding being of low quality. I eventually shelved them due to being unreadable and forgot about them for a while, but I recently dug them up again and found out that a Hardcover format is also available for each volume. Reading several other reviews of these novels, I found that near everyone else had the same problems as I with the binding of these books when they bought the Paperback format, so I've been wondering: which format has better binding for the pages? The Hardcover version, or the Paperback version? I can't seem to find any Hardcover reviews online that mention binding, so I hope that someone out here can give me some advice on the matter. Thanks! :)

If there's anyone around who likes to play guitar, listens to rock music, or is just an average teenage guy bored out of his mind, feel free to pm me.

"I don't know why snow is white, but I do not hate it. I think it is beautiful." ~Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass

"It's like an act of murder; you play with intent to commit something." ~Duke Ellington on Jazz Music

flcloa0.jpg

I noticed the same problem with one of the GNs I bought a while back. It was a paperback. I took it back and explained the situation. They let me exchange it for a new one that so far has done okay.

Not sure about the hardcover versions, as I was never able to get my hands on those.

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~