Code Lyoko

T.B.O.C

So, I looked here for a topic about Code Lyoko, but there wasn't one. Unacceptable, I say.

So, has anyone seen anything about Evolution yet? I saw the first episode on a video sharing site (you know) and I liked it... but not where they were going with Yumi's character... didn't seem like her. But, for the most part, it's exciting to have Lyoko back again!

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Wait, Lyoko Evolutions? I'ma have to look that up.

But this is the first topic for this series? Awful. I remember when it came on. Still gotta watch the last few episodes.

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

I'm waiting for a decent subtitled version or, if I have to, the dub.

The dub voices didn't seem that good in the English trailer, but the actors looked like they were decent.

I like the slightly tweaked look of the 3D models, though. They're more detailed and cinematic, I guess.

OpAXNpl.jpg

The first episode was decent I guess. Some of the design changes were strange, especially when the characters acted like things had always looked or acted that way. Like the new look of the supercomputer. They'd actually gone and messed around with that before, so having it be completely different is weird.

I do, however, like the new Megatank blast, though having them be able to switch between that and the old one would be even better.

NOT OKAY WITH TWO SECTORS DISAPPEARING.

Well, I'm okay with the ice sector disappearing.

But not the forest. That was my favorite one.

OpAXNpl.jpg

Its back? Lovely.Never got to finish the first series due to it not being aired in my country, and when watching it online I had to take a break and eventually lost my place. Kind of lost interest at that point, but I'll get back to it at some point when I'm finished watching the current series I'm watching.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

what? WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED THAT CODE LYOKO IS COMING BACK!?!? next to sonic,that is my favorite out of, well, everything!

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

it plays on kabillion on demand if you have TWC.i dont know about other tv services,though.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

That's what subs are. Original audio with subtitles. Hence, "subs".

If you're looking for the dubbed version, you won't be getting it until February.

And, judging by the teaser, the English dub voices aren't really that good.

(There's a lot of heated debate about dub vs. sub in anime, and I don't really care, but for live-action the subtitled version seems better because the actors' mouths are actually forming words rather than just opening and closing.)

OpAXNpl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

if its so unacceptable,why not consider posting in it once in a while,hm?

So, I looked here for a topic about Code Lyoko, but there wasn't one. Unacceptable, I say.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.