Oh wow...

Ryan T. Loveless

Well, for starters, BIONICLE got discontinued. I came to BZP recently, but apparently, they had an old server and switched to this new one (the old one doesn't look that good IMO) and that's about all I know. I came after the change and occasionally salvage stuff from the ruins of the archives. So basically,

Discontinue

Downtime

Upgrade

That's it, that's all I know! :notsure:

new_sig_legacy_2.png

This is pretty much everything that's been updated:We now have built-in notifications, allowing quick updates on topics you're following.PMs are now conversation-based, and the limit is per-conversation, and not per entry in the conversation.The look of the forum is different from the old forums.The blogs are more or less the same, though there are slight differences, like you being able to add multiple categories, there are now tag systems, and some other miscellaneous changes... Though, the report button actually works now.There are some new forums, and some of the forums were placed in a different order.You can now buy Premier Membership from the Store tab, instead of going through the old process, which allows it to be added quicker.There are now status updates, and a brand new look to the profiles, including an 'About Me' section, which supports normal BBC.

---- From this topic. Since then, we've added a Gallery and a Tracker, which is one of the better things to have happened to BZPower. It's brought about a good number of changes and fixes. They are all listed here. BZP's more or less a general LEGO fansite these days with perhaps a packet of Bionicle flavoring mixed in. All of the Creative Outlet forums allow works inspired by any of LEGO's themes now. Things have settled down a considerable amount; even COT is slower than it used to be. You may recognize a few of the older faces among the ranks of the staff. Things have definitely changed, though. I recommend reading this topic and the Compendium for information on the newest features if you plan to stick around a bit. Edited by -Windrider-