Selling my whole collection really cheap, need to get rid of them!

Anthony_Dalek

Ok, well i really need keetongu, so if i can keep him and maybe get the price at $45.00 then that would be awesome

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Ok, well i really need keetongu, so if i can keep him and maybe get the price at $45.00 then that would be awesome

Oh right, well are there any of the other sets you'd be willing to sacrifice?

I have 5 dollarsjs that enough for st least the one slizer guy ? I'll give you more fir the rest , but I really want the slizer first

I'll check shipping etc. Just do you know I've had a look and this is what I have:1 plastic purple slizer box but I no longer have the purple slizer

2 white slizer discs (which i believe were for the purple slizer)

1 teal/green slizer with plastic slizer box and 1 slizer disc

1 red slizer disc

EDIT: Plus the black roborider (with canister + instructions) and the white roborider (with canister + instructions). I also have the bionicle t-shirt you asked about in it's canister

Thanks,

Anthony

Edited by Anthony_Dalek

I have 5 dollarsjs that enough for st least the one slizer guy ? I'll give you more fir the rest , but I really want the slizer first

I'll check shipping etc. Just do you know I've had a look and this is what I have:1 plastic purple slizer box but I no longer have the purple slizer

1 red slizer disc

EDIT: Plus the black roborider (with canister + instructions) and the white roborider (with canister + instructions). I also have the bionicle t-shirt you asked about in it's canister

Thanks,

Anthony

Alrighty then good sir, i shall like to like take all of them especially all the slizer things :), please tell me the shipping costs to america when you get the chance, if thats too much I MIGHT have a friend in gloucester England who you can send it to, and ill have him send it to me, but I will pay you through paypal if that is alright with you :D

i guess we can knock off the black and white Visorak, but add 8723 Piruk? So, i would want these sets now.

• 8611 Orkahm $2
  • 4868 Gaaki $2
  • 4869 Pouks $2
  • 4870 Kualus $2
  • 4879 Iruini $2
  • 8723 Piruk $2
  • 8742 Vohtarak $4
  • 8743 Boggarak $4
  • 8745 Roporak $4
  • 8755 Keetongu $8

My Total is now $32.00 plus Shipping and handling? so like $38.00 to $40.00?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

1 red slizer disc

Thanks,

Anthony

Alrighty then good sir, i shall like to like take all of them especially all the slizer things :), please tell me the shipping costs to america when you get the chance, if thats too much I MIGHT have a friend in gloucester England who you can send it to, and ill have him send it to me, but I will pay you through paypal if that is alright with you :D

I've struggled to get anything BZP-related done today due to the snow however based on the prices I have checked I would guess postage to USA to be around $19. I will check this ASAP for you however if that ball-park-figure is too high for you then I'm happy to send to a UK address as you've suggested :)

i guess we can knock off the black and white Visorak, but add 8723 Piruk? So, i would want these sets now.
  • 8611 Orkahm $2
  • 4868 Gaaki $2
  • 4869 Pouks $2
  • 4870 Kualus $2
  • 4879 Iruini $2
  • 8723 Piruk $2
  • 8742 Vohtarak $4
  • 8743 Boggarak $4
  • 8745 Roporak $4
  • 8755 Keetongu $8

Just checked shipping on those items and it works out to be about $24 (and that's the cheapest option)... What're your thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Anthony

Ok, well. I'm willing to go for this deal if you will.

$40.00 shipped for all of the sets listed above.

Or

$45.50 Shipped for all the sets listed above and Tahnok Kal?

What do you think?

Thanks

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Ok, well. I'm willing to go for this deal if you will.

$40.00 shipped for all of the sets listed above.

Or

$45.50 Shipped for all the sets listed above and Tahnok Kal?

What do you think?

Thanks

MC

I'm afraid that offer is far too low for me to accept... Even at "really cheap" prices $16 (£10) for Keetongu, Roporak, Boggarak, Vohtarak, Piruk, Iruini, Kualus, Pouks, Gaaki and Orkahm or even $21.50 (£13.50) for them with Tahnok-Kal as well is way below my estimate

Anthony

Ok, would you consider $50.00? that would be $6.00 less then the original. that's for all the sets without tahnok.

What do you think?

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

1 red slizer disc

Thanks,

Anthony

I've struggled to get anything BZP-related done today due to the snow however based on the prices I have checked I would guess postage to USA to be around $19. I will check this ASAP for you however if that ball-park-figure is too high for you then I'm happy to send to a UK address as you've suggested :)

• 8611 Orkahm $2
  • 4868 Gaaki $2
  • 4869 Pouks $2
  • 4870 Kualus $2
  • 4879 Iruini $2
  • 8723 Piruk $2
  • 8742 Vohtarak $4
  • 8743 Boggarak $4
  • 8745 Roporak $4
  • 8755 Keetongu $8

Just checked shipping on those items and it works out to be about $24 (and that's the cheapest option)... What're your thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Anthony

Felicitations proprietor of goods,

I may inquire a bit more in depth regarding pricing for all those :)

I do very much appreciate taking your time and answering my questions :D

Ok, would you consider $50.00? that would be $6.00 less then the original. that's for all the sets without tahnok.

What do you think?

MC

Honestly, I wasn't happy with your prices to begin with. The prices I offered up were about 2/3rds or 1/2 what I would expect and you then halved them again and now offer even less than the twice reduced prices... I feel $70 posted would be about right. Let me know what you think :)

I must admit I had to google that first sentence to make sense of it despite my propensity for verbosity...Will these inquiries be with myself or a third party?

Not a problem, I hope we can sort something out :)

Anthony

Ok, First off, 'm sorry if you feel lke i'm low balling you here. i didn't mean to seem that way! :), Second off, with the prices we were haggling around, if we went off of the prices that i suggested, that would be $32.00 for all of these,

• 8611 Orkahm $2
  • 4868 Gaaki $2
  • 4869 Pouks $2
  • 4870 Kualus $2
  • 4879 Iruini $2
  • 8723 Piruk $2
  • 8742 Vohtarak $4
  • 8743 Boggarak $4
  • 8745 Roporak $4
  • 8755 Keetongu $8

That would make your total shipping cost $38.00, that's $14.00 more the your first quote, i'd be willing to go the original $56.00, that's for the $24.00 you quoted me for the shipping, and $32.00 for the sets.

let me know what you think

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Ok, First off, 'm sorry if you feel lke i'm low balling you here. i didn't mean to seem that way! :), Second off, with the prices we were haggling around, if we went off of the prices that i suggested, that would be $32.00 for all of these,
  • 8611 Orkahm $2
  • 4868 Gaaki $2
  • 4869 Pouks $2
  • 4870 Kualus $2
  • 4879 Iruini $2
  • 8723 Piruk $2
  • 8742 Vohtarak $4
  • 8743 Boggarak $4
  • 8745 Roporak $4
  • 8755 Keetongu $8

That would make your total shipping cost $38.00, that's $14.00 more the your first quote, i'd be willing to go the original $56.00, that's for the $24.00 you quoted me for the shipping, and $32.00 for the sets.

let me know what you think

MC

The prices I originally suggested would wind up with these sets costing $57+24 P&P = $81. I've suggested $70. You've said $56... How about we compromise and say $64? $40 for the sets and $24 postage? How does that sit with you?

Anthony

What do you think?

MC

Honestly, I wasn't happy with your prices to begin with. The prices I offered up were about 2/3rds or 1/2 what I would expect and you then halved them again and now offer even less than the twice reduced prices... I feel $70 posted would be about right. Let me know what you think :)

I must admit I had to google that first sentence to make sense of it despite my propensity for verbosity...Will these inquiries be with myself or a third party?

Not a problem, I hope we can sort something out :)

Anthony

HAHA touche` my fine fellow,

I would very much hope to keep the transportation of good between us,

but if shipping is a trifle for me we could always fall back on my third party :D

but if shipping is a trifle for me we could always fall back on my third party :D

Verily your verbiage veers most verbose... (stole this from V for Vendetta, sorry :P)

Right, so it's:

1 plastic purple slizer box (no purple slizer)

1 red slizer disc

1 black roborider (with canister + instructions)

1 white roborider (with canister + instructions)

Bionicle t-shirt in it's canister

And I've estimated postage at $19 which I shall check for you properly tomorrow (working today AGAIN!)

How much would you be willing to say for that little lot? Or should we wait to find out postage so we can make it a nice round number?

Is toa Norik still up for grabs?

I have one left but Dual Matrix has it on hold. It's been a week since last contact though so I'll check with him and get back to you :)

EDIT: He is once again up for grabs :)

Anthony

Edited by Anthony_Dalek

Verily your verbiage veers most verbose... (stole this from V for Vendetta, sorry :P)

Right, so it's:

1 plastic purple slizer box (no purple slizer)

1 red slizer disc

1 black roborider (with canister + instructions)

1 white roborider (with canister + instructions)

Bionicle t-shirt in it's canister

And I've estimated postage at $19 which I shall check for you properly tomorrow (working today AGAIN!)

How much would you be willing to say for that little lot? Or should we wait to find out postage so we can make it a nice round number?

Is toa Norik still up for grabs?

I have one left but Dual Matrix has it on hold. It's been a week since last contact though so I'll check with him and get back to you :)

EDIT: He is once again up for grabs :)

Anthony

Yes my dear fellow, I markedly would enjoy an affirmation of postage, 20 units of american currency is all I posses for the time being,

But I shall hope to give you a good exchange, its a shame the purple slizer is Not for bargaining, that is my most favorite of the assortment

My expedition will wane as I hope.

Sorry that i took me a while to respond, i currently can't afford to do that deal, but maybe after a little while i can

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Yes my dear fellow, I markedly would enjoy an affirmation of postage, 20 units of american currency is all I posses for the time being,

But I shall hope to give you a good exchange, its a shame the purple slizer is Not for bargaining, that is my most favorite of the assortment

My expedition will wane as I hope.

Apologies for my tardiness in replying however we've been having some problems with our internet. All back to normal now though! Tell you what, if you can get an extra $5 and send $25 my way I'll send you that little lot. $19 is how much postage should be however last few times they've told me one price and a day later I take back the same box and it's a couple of pound more expensive! How does that sit with you good sir?

You can take me off hold for the Pahrak-Kal, Nuhvok-Kal, and Lehvak Va. I couldn't find an easy way to manage the trade, and I don't think it'd work out too well. Really sorry!

That's fine, thanks for the interest though :)

Sorry that i took me a while to respond, i currently can't afford to do that deal, but maybe after a little while i can

Okay. Let me know if your position changes :) Would you like me to keep them on hold for you?

Thanks,

Anthony

P.S. The deal with The Forgotten One also fell through so all the sets he had on hold are available again...

• 5 months later...

Could I get rough prices on, each of the bohrok and remaining kal, each of the rahkshi, the 2003 matoran you have, a toa tahu (mata) , I mainly need the body to rebuild mine. The 2003 ,2004 and 2005 titans , the toa metru, 2004 matoran. And the majority of the Visorak. I just need a rough price on each of these sets before I can give my order, that is if this is still going on. I am willing to pay money, however if you decide to take this transaction could you give me the cost of each set and when I choose what set's I will be getting, could you reserve them for me, because I wont get money for either about a week, or a month, depending.Or I also have a few sealed sets up for trade, but 2 of them may be a problem since they're on a auction. So I have a sealed Kopaka Nuva avaliable for trade if you're interested. I also live in the United Kingdom , so I'm sure postage will not be too much of a problem depending on what I order. Once I get a reply I will go more into detail, but untill then I will have to wait. Thank you. :)

Interested in:

Kohrok-Kal

Gahlol-Kal

Will you do $8 each for the kal?

And am interested in whatever 03 matoran are available

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell