Fallout

have around 50 hours on fallout 3 and around 80 on new vegas, im just doing a hardcore runthrough now. i must say new vegas is mind numbingly huge compared to fallout 3- even without DLCs. i'm looking for copies of the first two, still. while i do love the last two to death, i can't call myself a fanboy until i beat the heck out of the first two as well, and i probably won't get started on those until i've platinum'd new vegas.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

New Vegas for the win, man. Oodles better than Fallout 3. I tried the latter before the first and... well, I couldn't even find dad before dropping it out of sheer boredom. And if FO4 is written by the same people who did 3, then color me not interested. Also, JC, you can get 1 and 2 on steam or GoG, if you're not averse to digital distribution.

New Vegas for the win, man. Oodles better than Fallout 3. I tried the latter before the first and... well, I couldn't even find dad before dropping it out of sheer boredom. And if FO4 is written by the same people who did 3, then color me not interested. Also, JC, you can get 1 and 2 on steam or GoG, if you're not averse to digital distribution.

Really? Maybe it's just me, but I found F3's story and setting vastly superior to NV's. The only thing NV had on it was things like more crafting, weapon mods, etc.

Really? Maybe it's just me, but I found F3's story and setting vastly superior to NV's. The only thing NV had on it was things like more crafting, weapon mods, etc.
I agree completely. While NV added a lot of good new features, overall I much prefer 3.

new vegas is a much better game. fallout 3 was fantastic, but its story was just a story, and the karma system ultimately didn't do anything. new vegas introduced options- the reputation system is much better then the karma system ever would be, and karma was included just to emphasize that (although karma in new vegas was way too easy to get.) 3 had a better story, but NV had stories. options. i never thought i'd say this about fallout 3, but new vegas makes it look like just a normal shooter. the only thing i felt i missed when i played new vegas was the subway system. i loved fighting raiders and monsters in the subways in 3. that, and i got the feeling that new vegas was like, 100% on course until the last month and they realized they didn't have any sound recorded, and butchered that aspect of the game. @Light of the Lake: i don't have a steam account and i generally dont buy things online- so unless they're free, i doubt i'll get it from there.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

I've given 1 a try, but I haven't gotten far into it, though I get the hang of the system. But 3 on the other hand, I LOVE to bits!

Please enjoy a series of on signals and off signals sent from a far off computer to yours, forming short messages that may disturb and amuse!

• 2 months later...

hey, does anybody have somethings on steam that they would trade me with so i can get rid of this fallout collection i got but dont want?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)