Yugioh

BBCCD

Just dueled a kid. He focused on Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon and had a 60-card deck which was probably mostly normal monsters. He did get his BEUD on the field, but one Steelswarm Roach later, he was a lot less confident.
roach actually can't negate summons via spells or effects.He can only negate tribute, synchro and contact fusion summons.

Gamers rise up, not down

yet another reason this game should be targeted at an older audience. all those little rules that most people don't understand are annoying. most 6 year old kids can't even comprehend the basic rules anyway. i dueled a guy the other day who set Dark Hole and activated it like a trap against me. and i can't tell you how many people have tried the MST/Dust Tornado to negate my Heavy Storm/Dark Hole.

Edited by BBCCD
This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

yet another reason this game should be targeted at an older audience. all those little rules that most people don't understand are annoying. most 6 year old kids can't even comprehend the basic rules anyway. i dueled a guy the other day who set Dark Hole and activated it like a trap against me. and i can't tell you how many people have tried the MST/Dust Tornado to negate my Heavy Storm/Dark Hole.
Then we could have the uncensored artworks that are always better!On Side note: I've almost taught my 7 year old sister how to play.She beat me with agents.

Gamers rise up, not down

Then we could have the uncensored artworks that are always better!
my favorite one is Mystic Tomato.it wasn't bad before, but for the TCG they changed it to make it "less scary", but actually just made it infinitely worse.
This topic so far

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

Then we could have the uncensored artworks that are always better!
my favorite one is Mystic Tomato.it wasn't bad before, but for the TCG they changed it to make it "less scary", but actually just made it infinitely worse.
I'm back! I never could understand way Monster Reborn was censored into a strange fuzzy looking. As anyone bought any Epic Dawn packs? What did you pull out?

qs34622.jpg

qs34622.jpg

monster reborn got censored because they thought the original symbol would "offend" people for some reason.i've gotten a few, and honestly my pulls have been awful. i'm thinking about buying one of those 10 packs at walmart that comes with a free playmat.

This topic so far

Vs.

monster reborn got censored because they thought the original symbol would "offend" people for some reason.i've gotten a few, and honestly my pulls have been awful. i'm thinking about buying one of those 10 packs at walmart that comes with a free playmat.
How is an ankh offensive? At least it's better than some random sword ribbon crystal thing with a BLUE AFRO. If it's because it's related to the ancient Egyptian religion, then why aren't the gazillions of wadjet eyes censored? On second thought, that would be like Pokemon banning Pikachu for the seizures rather than the falsely accused Porygon.

aouROFb.png

same way horns on anything is offensive. baby tiragon has horns in the OCG artwork.so, it looks like Dolkka is going to be one of the secret rare tin promos this august. what a random pick.

This topic so far

Vs.

• 2 weeks later...
Well yeah, Skiel is kind of a joke.WiselPros:
  • Spell destruction
  • ATK does not decrease as easily

Cons:

• Can be easily overpowered in non-synchro decks, if your opponent doesn't use synchros, it's not that good
  • No other monsters can attack

GranelPros

• FLINT LOCK LOOP YEAH
  • ATK can easily shoot up (see above)
  • Low original ATK means easy searching
  • Can SS the synchros in the event of running out of S/T zones or if opponent has monsters in defense and you need more monsters

Cons

• ATK fluctuates and can drop very quickly
  • Can be very weak if summoned too late in the game (Only half of the LP)

So... Maybe run Wisel at 2, Granel at 3.Also, triple Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon lulz

Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

Is a flint lock loop really worth considering in a non flint lock deck? Unless you are going to use flint lock in this meklord scrap deck, which I have had no indication of.But anyway I guess that looks like the right ratio, I'll look forward to seeing how well you do.

Not worth dueling in ranked? It's not worth dueling outside of ranked in my opinion.Unranked duels end up against some rage quitter wayyy too often.
Really? all I get a [removed] in ranked.also I can only use decks I hate. Edited by Makaru
Language

Gamers rise up, not down

i can't tell you how many noobs i've encountered in ranked. i almost never play against good people. i'd go as far as saying 90% of the people i face in ranked are scrubby, 50-60-card deck players with no extra deck, and if they're running any archetype at all, it's either the worst one imaginable, or a great one being used to the lowest potential....then they call me a noob because i beat them with hieratics.

This topic so far

Vs.

i can't tell you how many noobs i've encountered in ranked. i almost never play against good people. i'd go as far as saying 90% of the people i face in ranked are scrubby, 50-60-card deck players with no extra deck, and if they're running any archetype at all, it's either the worst one imaginable, or a great one being used to the lowest potential....then they call me a noob because i beat them with hieratics.
You need to challenge higher rank people then, like anybody above 500 at least.

i try to, and even they have some terrible decks. i've learned that rank means nothing in this game whatsoever. and it sucks because anyone who's actually good has a "only people ~2000 or higher" clause, which they're not supposed to do, but they do anyway preventing me from dueling them.

This topic so far

Vs.

You need to challenge higher rank people then, like anybody above 500 at least.
Hmm, I've dueled people with 500+ win avatars using 60 card decks.But whatever, I stick to playing non-meta stuff in general, so when I play in ranked with a meta deck..... IDK, I feel bad.

Gamers rise up, not down

Yeah I heard that there's not all in it that was any good.Has anyone read the effect of Advance Dark? man, Crystal Beasts are going to be abused.

qs34622.jpg

qs34622.jpg

people have been saying it's not as good as rainbow ruins.

This topic so far

Vs.

Finally got 3 of my 10 most wanted cards while on vacation. I was able to pick up the anniversary Red-Eyes art, Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon, and Red-Eyes Wyvern in one of the many game shops along the Wildwood boardwalk ^_^. Unfortunately, REDMD and the Dragon's Collide deck were out of stock.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

i've had three REDMD since the ABPF special edition came out.has anyone been paying attention to the new tins that come out in august? they're amazing.we have...Heroic Champion - Excalibur tin:Blizzard PrincessEvolzar LaggiaWind-up RabbitWind-up ZenmainesEvolzar Dolkka Tin:Genex NeutronScrap DragonDark HighlanderWind-up Zenmainesand the tins that come out in october will have Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo, and Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis as the secrets.

Edited by BBCCD
This topic so far

Vs.

i've had three REDMD since the ABPF special edition came out.has anyone been paying attention to the new tins that come out in august? they're amazing.we have...Heroic Champion - Excalibur tin:Blizzard PrincessEvolzar LaggiaWind-up RabbitWind-up ZenmainesEvolzar Dolkka Tin:Genex NeutronScrap DragonDark HighlanderWind-up Zenmainesand the tins that come out in october will have Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo, and Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis as the secrets.
Niiice,.What's also nice is that in october the 8th we get the seal of Orichalcos in the third legendary collection.I just wonder what it's eff will be, would they keep the back row monsters eff?.Edit= Wait it mentions an attack boosting eff (by 500 of course) some protection effs and a third eff that allows strong monsters to protect weaker ones. Edited by The Invisible Noob

hmmI defenatly want the dolka tin... but the excalibur has excalibur, which I want.I'll probably end up getting one of each...Depending on how the seal is it could be broken or just good for casual decks..if you can summon 10 monsters, it's broke. if not, I'll probably use it in my dark scorpion deck and maybe gradius.. Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

i predict that Orichalcos will have the "this card cannot be used in a duel" disclaimer at the bottom just like the original god cards.

This topic so far

Vs.

huh, i never heard that.well that might mean it's not gonna be that great. i'll probably get three still just to have them.

This topic so far

Vs.

True, it'll probably be not that great, but if it manages to be a generic field spell with a good deal of protection then I can see quite a few decks that would like it. It'd be like solidarity but with less attack and much more searchable. Quite frankly though I wouldn't care if it's effect was "lose the duel when you play this card". The idea of a childrens playing card that steals souls is funny enough to be worth buying regardless.

if you can summon 10 monsters, it's broke. if not, I'll probably use it in my dark scorpion deck and maybe gradius..
Now imagine using rekindling with it's anime eff.

not to mention the fact that parents would be outraged by it.

This topic so far

Vs.

But I'm pretty sure they wouldn't put "cannot be destroyed" and "the loser's soul is taken" in the card text. 1. That would be crazy broken and 2. How would they even do that?
Of course Konami can steal souls with children's trading cards, the reason the card took so long to make is because they were trying to perfect that :Pand let's not mention the fate of those who dueled the prototypes.But yeah no one's expecting it to be indestructible Chaos but I am expecting it to have a good protection eff. Something like "your opponent cannot play field spell cards" and "this card on the field cannot be targeted by card effects".Y'know the usual sort of stuff.

Man, I need to pay more attention to the new cards that come out :PBut there's a Legendary Collection 3? With Oricalchos? Sweet.
yup, it's also got Eatos, Necrofear and FHD and plenty of old cards from the original series can be pulled.edit= must wonder how well the seal works with theother tourney legal orichalos card, Orichalos Shunoros. Edited by The Invisible Noob

actually you're much better off using Future Fusion to get it out. that's what people have always done in dragon decks.

This topic so far

Vs.

actually you're much better off using Future Fusion to get it out. that's what people have always done in dragon decks.
Yeah.I can't even imagine -4ing for a 500 attack nilla.use dragon's mirror and future fusion if you really want to summon it.

Gamers rise up, not down

i will admit though, at locals i have gotten out 5HD a couple of times. i was dueling terrible players, but still.

This topic so far

Vs.