Yugioh

BBCCD

a LOT has changed about this game since the forums went down, so there's a lot to discussone of the newest additions is the new Xyz Monsters. I personally like them. How do you feel about these?

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

I haven't really been following Yugioh a lot.I still run my old dragon death with Red Dragon Archfiend and Red Nova Dragon, and made a new spell caster-exodia deck.

Edited by Akuna Toa of Sonics

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

Site with forums removed. -B6

Edited by Black Six

Lonliness echoes through my mind like the reaper's footsteps,

Creeping, crawling until every reverberation of it fills my thoughts,

As the inky blackness of night overwhelms me and I begin to despair,

His hand, the One, will always be there to pull me through.

Don't you just love it when you lose all your BZPower info as well as your email info and are forced to use an old alt? I know I do!

I've been thinking of making one. I've been on Pojo during the downtime and the guys there talk about it non stop. Maybe I'll set up an account this week when I have time. I'd love to duel someone new, especially since I've been working on a new deck.

This topic so far

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

Hey I'm back!I'm thinking of selling my collection, not sure yet though, but if I do, I'm still keeping my deck.The XYZ monsters are a little helpful and useless in some ways, but I still got the starter deck with them, why not?I also got the legacy collection binder, and hope to get the second.And finally........the most important question of all............Are we ever gonna do that Yu-Gi-Oh BZpower Tourney we had planned like a year ago?

Percussion is love. 

the story makes no difference, and the rules have never "changed", there's just been additional rulings for new monsters.

This topic so far

Vs.

So what kind of decks do you use? I peronally use a gravekeeper's deck, it's very powerfull.

Lonliness echoes through my mind like the reaper's footsteps,

Creeping, crawling until every reverberation of it fills my thoughts,

As the inky blackness of night overwhelms me and I begin to despair,

His hand, the One, will always be there to pull me through.

Don't you just love it when you lose all your BZPower info as well as your email info and are forced to use an old alt? I know I do!

Hey I'm back!I'm thinking of selling my collection, not sure yet though, but if I do, I'm still keeping my deck.The XYZ monsters are a little helpful and useless in some ways, but I still got the starter deck with them, why not?I also got the legacy collection binder, and hope to get the second.And finally........the most important question of all............Are we ever gonna do that Yu-Gi-Oh BZpower Tourney we had planned like a year ago?

I could run for us. everyone would need a dueling network account and they'd need to send me their decklists though.

Gamers rise up, not down

trying to make an account now, but the activation email isnt sending

This topic so far

Vs.

• [*]I would love to duel anyone from BZP honestly, I used to run an elemental Heroes deck, but now I run an "Unorganized-No-Theme-Deck" I still manage to beat a lot of people with it![*]EDIT: I made a dueling network account, it is USSB823, look for me or add me or whateva they do there

Edited by Stars Fanatic 866

Percussion is love. 

That's odd. Well, I really want to duel you. so tell me when it works and I'll friend you.

i'll keep trying
This topic so far

Vs.

a LOT has changed about this game since the forums went down, so there's a lot to discussone of the newest additions is the new Xyz Monsters. I personally like them. How do you feel about these?

Not many interesting Xyz monsters for now, but I'll keep an eye on them.

Not many interesting Xyz monsters for now, but I'll keep an eye on them.
there's a few that are neat, others that are deck specific, and some (grenosaurus) that just suckas of now, utopia is the only good rank 4, and he's only okay.the current one with the most potential is Leviair, which i really like. so glad i pulled one. as for duel network, appearently the confirmation email doesn't send to certain mail sites or something. i'm gonna see if i can still use the same account name, and i'll try to get the email sent to a new email. hopefully i should be on soon. i really hate how this turned into a huge pain. Edited by BBCCD
This topic so far

Vs.

there's a few that are neat, others that are deck specific, and some (grenosaurus) that just suckas of now, utopia is the only good rank 4, and he's only okay.the current one with the most potential is Leviair, which i really like. so glad i pulled one.

(Looks up Leviair) That looks rather interesting, I should try remaking my D.D deck with that thing.

works best in tour guide zombies.mezuki and plaguespreader abuse.

This topic so far

Vs.

Honestly the XYZ monsters are not powerful, the most powerful one, in Japan that is, or at least was, a level 8 xyz monster, that would be hard to summon!, with only 3000 attack points i believe!

Yes but they compensate by being stupidly easy to summon. Utopia only requires two level four monsters to special summon it, that's a ridiculously easy summoning condition.

also effects > atk points.example: blue eyes is terrible compaired to tour guide

This topic so far

Vs.

i'm working on it. the people on their forums are horridly slow at responding. i'm waiting for them to tell me if there's a way to change my email address even though my account hasn't been activated. i'd hate to lose the username i picked, and i refuse to pick another one unless i have to. though if they don't respond soon i might just do it...

Edited by BBCCD
This topic so far

Vs.

i just got my account set up. all i've done so far is build decks, but that's been working perfectly. i have no idea how the game play is yet. I'm guessing it'll be like the old yugioh virtual dueling program.

This topic so far

Vs.

Dude, RANKED matches are plagued by noobs. I went on yesterday, fought: 6 decks with more than 50 cards. 3 people that quit on me for telling them the rules. One of them tried to use Rescue Rabbit to summon Golem dragon, when I told him it wasen't a normal monster, he quit. 1 billy blake netdeck (winner of the last two YCS) He was also playing the deck wrong and raged when I told him that synching doesn't destroy so call stays on the field. (Also, he was the ONLY person I dueled with less the 50 cards...)

Gamers rise up, not down

Of course my topic gets buried. Anyway, BBCCD you gotta dueling network account? I wanna duel you.

A topic may be buried but if it is not thirty days or older you can post in it. This topic is active so I went ahead and locked the other one. Please avoid discussing the other site with forums, Black Six has already edited one post mentioning it.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

Kay, I added ya. BBCCD, what's your Name there? Mine is -Whiplash-.

sent you a pm I'm hoping Laggia and Rescue Rabbit aren't too expensive once they're out, I need 3 of each for a deck I've been building.awesome. playing duel network and my first opponent won't go. how fun...
This topic so far

Vs.