Yugioh

BBCCD

/ yeah seriously. i almost didn't come back.heck if this site were more famous its downtime would have been meme worthy"the only thing longer that the bzp downtime is...oh wait, nothing."

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

i haven't watched the show in years. it's hard to take any show seriously when they get that amped up over a card game.

This topic so far

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

i went to the photon shockwave sneak peek last weekend.the guy sitting in front of me pulled a laggia, and my friend pulled a rescue rabbit. i got that "brilliant" Xyz or whatever it was. :(

This topic so far

Vs.

i pulled adreus when i bought my first box. also got a ghost leviathan dragon.i got pain painter from a special edition. also a leviair from a 5-pack purchase.i have like 20 of every common from GENF. I bought way to many packs. Last count i think was like 74 or something?

This topic so far

Vs.

anyone know any black friday deals going on for yugioh? there's a card shop near me that's dropping gold series 4 down to $20, a price i can finally justify spending on it. I might go pick up two of them. I can trade off the mats for stuff maybe, since I already have a far-superior GENF sneak peek mat.

This topic so far

Vs.

i pulled adreus when i bought my first box. also got a ghost leviathan dragon.i got pain painter from a special edition. also a leviair from a 5-pack purchase.i have like 20 of every common from GENF. I bought way to many packs. Last count i think was like 74 or something?

O_OI just order all my cards online, the only packs I ever get are from tins. Ionly buy stuff if I know I'm gonna get something I want.Which reminds me, I finnaly have all the cards for my machina deck. BBCCD, you got any fabled ravens?

Gamers rise up, not down

O_OI just order all my cards online, the only packs I ever get are from tins. Ionly buy stuff if I know I'm gonna get something I want.Which reminds me, I finnaly have all the cards for my machina deck. BBCCD, you got any fabled ravens?
Machina FTW!...But regardless, I also usually get my cards online but getting random packs can be fun just to see what you get.

lol Machina, I hardly ever see them outside of one of my locals. There's some kid who uses them there, basically a terrible duelist blessed with a great deck. He bought it online already made. It's pretty good, but i know he's bad in reality because he came with a blackwing deck once that was a god awful mess.

This topic so far

Vs.

Machina FTW!...But regardless, I also usually get my cards online but getting random packs can be fun just to see what you get.
My machina deck Owns. I wish there were locals here where I live or someone outside the 3 guys I know...Well, theres dueling network, but everyone's a moron over there...

Gamers rise up, not down

My machina deck Owns. I wish there were locals here where I live or someone outside the 3 guys I know...Well, theres dueling network, but everyone's a moron over there...
there's some good players on there, not a lot though. if i can win with an Aero Shark OTK then you know they suck.Also, on your previous question; no, i don't have fabled raven. he's $50 though so if i did i'd sell it before i traded it to you, lol. nothing against you, but $50 gets me a T.G. Hyper Librarian or BLS.
This topic so far

Vs.

there's some good players on there, not a lot though. if i can win with an Aero Shark OTK then you know they suck.Also, on your previous question; no, i don't have fabled raven. he's $50 though so if i did i'd sell it before i traded it to you, lol. nothing against you, but $50 gets me a T.G. Hyper Librarian or BLS.
I'd buy it. O_o.Anyway, why is he so expencive, it's not like DW topped anything here. Hype I guess?I saw the aero shark OTK. that is really convolouted, the bombardment bird OTK seems more reliable then that.

Gamers rise up, not down

aero shark otk is mostly a troll deck. hardly ever works, but when it does, people rage. i never use it in rated duels.basically you use fusion gate with chain material to banish 27 cards, and overlay for 3 Aero Sharks, then at the end activate their effects dealing 8100 damage.

Edited by BBCCD
This topic so far

Vs.

I never see you online, most Of my decks I don't go on ranked... It's just too said. Last time I want online, I dueled 3 different people with 60 card burn decks and no extra, and all of them played Ookazi turn 1. Like, wow, 3 different 60 card burn decks, and they ALL draw Ookazi turn 1....

Gamers rise up, not down

i love when i play ranked and my opponent has a 60 card deck. i smile and proceed to win.i typically run either T.G. Agents or Chaos Rituals now, but when i started i was running a Macro Dinosaur deck that i designed. I got a guy to ragequit after my first turn Laggia play, I love when that happens.

This topic so far

Vs.

I don't even want to know how much the story or rules have changed since I stopped. I haven't seen GX or 5Ds, nor have I read the rules. I'm afraid of what it's become. :P I bet nobody even knows who Dartz is anymore.,

Dartz: The former king of Atlantis. Dartz plays an Orichalchos Deck and is the leader of Doma and the main antagonist of the Waking the Dragons arc.Anyways, I have an outdated Ancient Gear Deck, but I'm trying to get Cyber Dragon and Overload Fusion because I just got Chimeratech Overdragon. I would get Future Fusion seeing as I also have Cyber Phoenix, but it's only 1 copy, so I wouldn't bet on it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then what are you doing here?

aouROFb.png

I don't even want to know how much the story or rules have changed since I stopped. I haven't seen GX or 5Ds, nor have I read the rules. I'm afraid of what it's become. :P I bet nobody even knows who Dartz is anymore.,

Dartz: The former king of Atlantis. Dartz plays an Orichalchos Deck and is the leader of Doma and the main antagonist of the Waking the Dragons arc.Anyways, I have an outdated Ancient Gear Deck, but I'm trying to get Cyber Dragon and Overload Fusion because I just got Chimeratech Overdragon. I would get Future Fusion seeing as I also have Cyber Phoenix, but it's only 1 copy, so I wouldn't bet on it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then what are you doing here?
I meant kids who just got into it :P

TRU was doing a buy one get one free sale on tins, so i went to get two of the new tins. they were sold out by the time i got there. :(Also I learned that TRU sells their tins overpriced, and I'd never consider buying them there unless they were buy one get one free.

This topic so far

Vs.

Do you have geartown? If so I'd recommend going for a geartown machina deck over adding Chimeratech Overdragon.

My machina deck has overdragon.Future fusion + Jinzo+ Jinzo returner + limiter remover = OTKAlso, FF allow me to set up for instant avarice, and to dump my fortresses. Also, If I have a jinzo in grave, and discard a returner to summon my fortress, I get a jinzo with it.

Gamers rise up, not down

i'm debating whether or not i should get a gold series 4. the card shop i go to has them at $20 for the black friday weekend. today is my last chance to get it at that reasonable price. ($30 is totally too much, $20 was too much before they threw in the playmats. $20 for 25 cards is a load of ######)should i do it? i mean chances are i'll just get garbage...

This topic so far

Vs.

i'm debating whether or not i should get a gold series 4. the card shop i go to has them at $20 for the black friday weekend. today is my last chance to get it at that reasonable price. ($30 is totally too much, $20 was too much before they threw in the playmats. $20 for 25 cards is a load of ######)should i do it? i mean chances are i'll just get garbage...

I don't get anything except from online.However, chanes of BLS is kinda cool. I say you should get just one and see how that goes.

Gamers rise up, not down

i asked some people from another forum. apparently the pull rates for BLS are awful, so i bought one of the new tins today.i got 2 ultras and a secret, the best pulls i've ever gotten in a tin in my life.

This topic so far

Vs.

dueled Whiplash tonight on dn. that was pretty fun. i wish we could get enough people together to do a tournament.

This topic so far

Vs.

Do you have geartown? If so I'd recommend going for a geartown machina deck over adding Chimeratech Overdragon.
I already have 2x Geartown in it, but no Machinas.

aouROFb.png

What were the duels results and how tough was it? C'mon gimme an idea of what this duel was like?

i got hit with some bad luck. :(first duel i did really well, then got derp hands the other two and basically ended up sitting there while Whiplash beat me down.
This topic so far

Vs.

Uhh, well, I won 2/3I used JINZOOOOOAnyway they were fun, I hope I can duel you again but it depends on my schedule. I wanna duel you too noob, when do you get on (time wise, including time zone) normally? I can be on when so it;s not a big deal for me.

I'm usually available 7:00-10:00 Greenwhich mean time. which is Englands time zone. Not sure how that translates to America, do you use a single zone or all the ones America covers. Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

Uhh, well, I won 2/3I used JINZOOOOOAnyway they were fun, I hope I can duel you again but it depends on my schedule. I wanna duel you too noob, when do you get on (time wise, including time zone) normally? I can be on when so it;s not a big deal for me.

I'm usually available 7:00-10:00 Greenwhich mean time. which is Englands time zone. Not sure how that translates to America, do you use a single zone or all the ones America covers.
Don't live in the us, but I think BBCCD is on the west coast.However, 7-10 (PM I assume) is about... 3-6. here in Nova scotia.So uhh, right now actually, lol.

Gamers rise up, not down

is this pm? if so that translates to about 11AM-2PM for me. i guess that works depending on the day

This topic so far

Vs.

OMG OMG OMG SLIIIIIFFFFEEERRRRR!!!!!!CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM.(calms down)Hopefully they won't nerf him as much as they did Ra, that would crush me.PS= From what the wiki shows so far he's better than Ra, but lacks any good protection effects.

Edited by The Highly Visible Noob