Yugioh

BBCCD

i really like the Steelswarm Xyz that are gonna come. I got hit with one on DN and it completely locked me down.Worms got all of two support cards; one of those "if you have no monsters you can special summon one of this kind" cards, and a really cool trap card. i guess technically you could include Wind-Up Zenmaister. beyond those it was really up to you to dig up old cards and use. they did get the advantage of being able to effectively use The Shallow Grave X3.Dragunity was a very finicky archetype, which was their biggest problem. out of the countless cards the archetype saw, there were barely any worth running. not including synchros, there were 4, and out of their synchros there was only one that was needed, the others you only ran if you had the room. the tuners were best kept at 2 because the field brought them out easy, but everyone insisted on running 3 for some reason, which cluttered the deck and left little room for other monsters. also, WAY too many people tried to squeeze the LADD loop into the deck, which actually hurt it far more than it helped.

Me too. Im actually looking forward to the release of the Verz outside of Japan.Yeah that was main problem with Dragunity, its why I didn't run it.

I like using Gem-knights.However, I think the Duel terminal archtypes need so serious spell/trap support. Because the way they did it, only Worms, Dragunities and Fableds ended up being any good at all.

I think that was the biggest problem with HA/Duel Terminal archetypes, most would have ran better with support.

Gishkis might end up being great, Water has had great support over the years, and most of it can translate over to the new archetype. apparently they do play nicely, so people say, but i have yet to see/use them so i can't really speak from experience. gem knights seem to do pretty decent as well, i've played against them before on DN and they swarmed like crazy.

Thats the beauty of DN, you can just research an archetype you're interested in and test it out. =)Gem-Knights are pretty decent. I love how I can recyle GK Fusion from the grave. And their trap fusions are awsome.

qs34622.jpg

qs34622.jpg

decklists are a pain, you have to write down everything while looking at your deck, going back and forth. that's why i rarely ever post decklists here. honestly i'd be more than happy to share my T.G. Agent decklist with you all, but that'll only happen when i have the time to sit down and do it.

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

so i'm testing out a gigaloop deck that uses toon cannon soldier instead of mass driver.

This topic so far

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

alright, i took the time to write it all down. here's the list for my real life T.G. Agent deck:Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the BeginningMaster Hyperion X3Archlord Krystya X2The Agent of Creation - Venus X3The Agent of Mystery - Earth X3Mystical Shine Ball X3Genex Ally Birdman X2T.G. Striker X3T.G. Warwolf X3Effect VeilerCard DestructionMonster RebornDark HoleHeavy StormForbidden LanceBurial from a Different DimensionMystical Space Typhoon X3Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen X3Starlight RoadSolemn Judgment Solemn Warning X2Wind-Up ZenmainesNumber 17: Leviathan Dragon X2Number 96: Dark MistGachi Gachi Gantetsu X2Stardust Dragon X2Iron Chain DragonBrionac, Dragon of the Ice BarrierT.G. Hyper LibrarianAlly of Justice CatastorArmory Arm

This topic so far

Vs.

alright, i took the time to write it all down. here's the list for my real life T.G. Agent deck:Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the BeginningMaster Hyperion X3Archlord Krystya X2The Agent of Creation - Venus X3The Agent of Mystery - Earth X3Mystical Shine Ball X3Genex Ally Birdman X2T.G. Striker X3T.G. Warwolf X3Effect VeilerCard DestructionMonster RebornDark HoleHeavy StormForbidden LanceBurial from a Different DimensionMystical Space Typhoon X3Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen X3Starlight RoadSolemn JudgmentSolemn Warning X2Wind-Up ZenmainesNumber 17: Leviathan Dragon X2Number 96: Dark MistGachi Gachi Gantetsu X2Stardust Dragon X2Iron Chain DragonBrionac, Dragon of the Ice BarrierT.G. Hyper LibrarianAlly of Justice CatastorArmory Arm

Wow. Sound like it works!

qs34622.jpg

qs34622.jpg

i want to add a Trishula and a Scrap Dragon, but i don't really need them.

This topic so far

Vs.

well i have two more spots in my extra, so if i get them i'll put them right in.

This topic so far

Vs.

ORCS is a very bad pack to scale it seems...

This topic so far

Vs.

• 2 weeks later...

i don't mean in terms of what's in it. i mean that it's been a huge pain to actually scale. the weights have been pretty random.

This topic so far

Vs.

i just need to pull hornets. i wouldn't mind the wind-up stuff, but i really want to get all my inzektors together so i can build the Inzektor Agent deck i've been testing on DN.

This topic so far

Vs.

works pretty well on DN. just drawing into them is the only pain really. i hate getting dragonfly and centipede but not seeing hornet. i put foolish burial in there to help a bit but stupid DN never lets me draw it.well, banlists are coming close. what do you think will get hit? i personally think Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaighty is going to go to 1, that Wind-Up Hunter loop is horrendously consistent with that thing being at 3, or even 2. Seems like you can't even find a duel on DN where someone isn't running that.

Edited by BBCCD
This topic so far

Vs.

works pretty well on DN. just drawing into them is the only pain really. i hate getting dragonfly and centipede but not seeing hornet. i put foolish burial in there to help a bit but stupid DN never lets me draw it.well, banlists are coming close. what do you think will get hit? i personally think Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaighty is going to go to 1, that Wind-Up Hunter loop is horrendously consistent with that thing being at 3, or even 2. Seems like you can't even find a duel on DN where someone isn't running that.

That sucks. =(. Well I don't usually make predictions because i'm usually wrong. lol. But yeah I see Zenmaighty at 1, too broken. Have you seen the new Collection Tin? Elemental HERO The Shining, and alt. art Tera-Byte are promos. The only thing i'm looking forward in the tin is Masked HERO Acid and i'm not sure whether its a promo or not. Ogre Dragon is broken i see it being hit in the future.

qs34622.jpg

qs34622.jpg

alt art terror-byte is nice. i guess it had to come out somewhere, i heard shonen jump is going to stop printing.

This topic so far

Vs.

Guess who's back ... me!Anyway I was wondering if anyone could give me any tips for my deck.http://www.majhost.c.../decks/deck.pngPS= Void ogre dragon ... oh my that thing looks broken. Anyone foresee a resurgence in infernities when that thing comes out?

Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

[

alt art terror-byte is nice. i guess it had to come out somewhere, i heard shonen jump is going to stop printing.

True. Where did you heard that Shonen Jump would stop printing?

Guess who's back ... me!Anyway I was wondering if anyone could give me any tips for my deck.http://www.majhost.c.../decks/deck.pngPS= Void ogre dragon ... oh my that thing looks broken. Anyone foresee a resurgence in infernities when that thing comes out?

Yeah, Void Orge Dragon is broken. Your not the only one who thinks that Inferntities will make a come back.

qs34622.jpg

qs34622.jpg

We'll now that I've actually played with void ogre dragon on Duel network I can say, he's very good but I often end up having to chose between him and an infernity dragon with support from several copies of infernity barrier. Ogre Dragon is however much better at keeping the opponent busy while setting up than many other monsters I know.

Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

PS= Void ogre dragon ... oh my that thing looks broken. Anyone foresee a resurgence in infernities when that thing comes out?

void ogre dragon won't be as bad if it gets hit. honestly it's basically a LSS shi en with more attack. hopefully it comes at the end of the next format.

[

True. Where did you heard that Shonen Jump would stop printing?
there's a whole thread on pojo about it. (inb4 "don't mention other forums i am a moderator")also, has anyone seen the alleged banlist leak? if it ends up being real, not only is my deck screwed, but we all are because the hunter loop will go untouched.
This topic so far

Vs.

For AGGD+GT, you probably need Magical Hats, which can destroy geartown. And, for Granel, may I suggest the Flint Lock Loop for INFINITE ATK and Scraps for ease of summoning?

aouROFb.png

For AGGD+GT, you probably need Magical Hats, which can destroy geartown. And, for Granel, may I suggest the Flint Lock Loop for INFINITE ATK and Scraps for ease of summoning?
Sorry if I sound like I'm rejecting your advice but I like to understand the logic behind any changes so I can understand them better.Anyway, I'm going to question magical hats ... because destroying geartown is not an issue for me and adding a spellcaster may ruin the decks consistency, so why do it?. But as for flint lock and scraps, that sounds more along the lines of building a new stall deck, is that worthwhile? Yes there's infinte hp but that's more of an otk, which appear in many other decks. Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

say hello to our new super awesome formathttp://yugioh.wikia....arch_2012_Listshttp://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/i especially love how they killed my main deck by limiting Earth and Striker, yet left threats such as Inzektors and Hunter Loop untouched.Also the fact that plants are left unsalvageable is spectacular.just kidding, this totally sucks and i think i'll stick to DN for a while.

Edited by BBCCD
This topic so far

Vs.

NOO NOT TRISHULA! ANYTHING BUT HIM!Anyways something tells me that this list was made for the format before things like the Hunter loop showed up which might explain why this list isn't as good as it should be, though that's not a proper excuse since Konami should at least try to keep their ban lists up to date when they release them.Or maybe this is to get us all buying XYZ's?Is Konami Inefficient or Greedy? YOU DECIDE!

i've heard people say that the lists are planned 3 months prior, which is stupid because the Hunter loop is quite recent. what i think is pathetic is the fact that konami apparently has a page on their site dedicated to teaching players how to use the loop. so not only did they kill a perfectly balanced deck, they're promoting the overuse of a single, unstoppable deck. playing competitively will be completely pointless until this all gets resolved.

This topic so far

Vs.

• 2 weeks later...
I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE!Well, there went my CHAOS Agents. And nothing I wanted to see hit, got hit. D: Yeah i'll just stick to Masked HEROES and Gem-Knights. Edited by Misguided Angel of Death

qs34622.jpg

qs34622.jpg

i feel ya man, i lost my T.G. Agents to this list.I really get the feeling that come September, Striker and Earth will be yanked off the list considering they didn't even need to be there in the first place. That deck stopped being a problem in the OCG a while ago.I've been putting Wind-Ups together. Scaling has really helped with that. So far I've pulled 2 Rats, a Shark, and Arsenal Zenmaioh. My friend traded his Hunter to me, so i just need one more of those, maybe 2. I'll test it with just one before i decide. also i really need to start pulling some Zenmaities.

This topic so far

Vs.

I know, it sucks. I have this weird feeling that this new ban list was created several months in advance as you said before. I mean sure in a Plant Tengu deck, I see why Reborn Tengu had to be hit to 2. The problem is that it's still a competitive deck. Shien's Smoke Signal is semi-limited, so Six Samurai will be played more now. Any Agent based deck is now harder to play now that Earth is limited. I orginally planned to make a "unofficial structure deck" for Pyrrha Omega from Soul Calibur: V (yeah i make "unofficial structure decks" for anime/game characters when i'm bored lol). Since I have two copies of Lost Sancturary and some DARK monsters have would run great with the deck, I figured "why not". Now that Earth is limited i'm going to have to rebuild the deck a bit. I'm I the only one who think that Masked HEROES and Infernity decks will be played more often. In a Maked HERO you chain Mask Change to Zero, blow up opponents monsters, special summon Masked HERO Acid, pop opponents back field, and attack directly. OR change Zero into Masked HERO Vapor, to blow up opponents monsters and special summon a monster that can't be destroyed by card effects. as for Infernities: VOID OGRE DRAGON. Nuff said.

Edited by Misguided Angel of Death

qs34622.jpg

qs34622.jpg